What's in your .jar (mods folder)

• Hi there,

im still quite new here, but i would like to know which mods you guys have installed (beside IC² obviously) to enjoy minecraft even more :).
    May some have interesting mods running, that i have never heard of...

Current 1.2.5 setup (thats just the .txt file i always edit when updates are ready)

• Relevant section of my latest ForgeModLoader-0.log:

45 lines according to notepad++.

• You are looking for lesser known mods, so I have one for you:
    Factorization by neptunpink ( http://www.minecraftforum.net/…051-electrically-charged/ )

When I found it yesterday on mods section in mc forums I was amazed how such a great mod can go unnoticed. It includes small things, like portable crafting, or great balanced multistep autocrafting which works with tubes, but also original energy system, with very fun looking (I haven't tested it yet) ore processing. There are also whole bunch of nether extending things, including "pocket demons", item router (piping system without pipes, but with many upgrades), bags. Mecha armor also looks very promising.

I can't say with such limited testing, if this mod is bugfree on a long run, but for now it feels very polished. 1.2.5 version works great with other mods (BC, RP2, IC2) and 1.3.2 version is ready. This mod needs more love, because 3 pages on MC forums are in big contrast with number of features it provides.