Early game Tree Trimmer

• Kinda silly idea but as I was manually removing leaves around a rubber tree to gather saplings I started looking for a mod that could remove the leaf from a tree but leave the logs untouched. Doesn't seem to be any. I even went through to take a peak at the code for "tree capitator" and I can honestly make no sense out of anything. Problem with "tree capiator" is that it doesn't support rubber trees and has no option to just remove the leaf from a tree.

• Treecapitator has a companion mod called "Connected Destruction" for 1.2.5 which basically does just that. Plus you can also make it break an entire ore vein for easy mining or all the stone in the world if you're completely insane.

• Something like that will most likely hung or explode your machine, since stone its the Number 2 block in terms of numbers (Air being the first). Add that to the fact that it will drop every single stone and those stuff its what causes the lag during several nuclear explosions...

• I tried the mod you mentioned but every time I break any block the game crashes. No idea why, tried do a minimal mods run using only forge+that mod, yet it still crashed. Anyways, looked like an interesting mod and put the crash log on the "official" forum of that mod.

• Something like that will most likely hung or explode your machine, since stone its the Number 2 block in terms of numbers (Air being the first). Add that to the fact that it will drop every single stone and those stuff its what causes the lag during several nuclear explosions...

I believe it can also be configured so they don't drop anything, resulting in a massive subterranean cavern.

I tried the mod you mentioned but every time I break any block the game crashes. No idea why, tried do a minimal mods run using only forge+that mod, yet it still crashed. Anyways, looked like an interesting mod and put the crash log on the "official" forum of that mod.

Probably should have mentioned I haven't actually used it yet (having thought it was for 1.3.2 until recently) so I have no idea how well it works.