Breeder in 1.106

• This is my first breeder in new IC2 1.106

When temperature is 72000 it can enrich 4* (72000/3000 + 1) = 100 Depleted Isotope Cells.

Fast way to heat up reactor is use Quad Uranium Cell instead Uranium Cell

• ItemReactorDepletedUranium does not contail any limitations. Each acceptUraniumPulse call will decrease damage-value by (1 + reactor.getHeat() / 3000). And i tested it, it really decrease damage-value by 25 for each decrease damage-value of Uranium Cell by one.

• Я ещё не разобрался с новым реактором, как ты его разогреваешь?
    Я знаю про разогревающие элементы, но куда их вставляешь?
    (I don't know much about new reactor, how do you heat it up?)
    (I know about these heat-up elements, but where do you put it?)

• Official Post

dukat: The new heating cells will heat up reactor components next to them. (For example: Coolant cells, heat switches and vents.)

The heating cell will heat the component near it to a maximum of Heatcellstack * 1000. For example: Stack 20 heat cells and it will heat the components to 20k.

• Я ещё не разобрался с новым реактором, как ты его разогреваешь?
    Я знаю про разогревающие элементы, но куда их вставляешь?

они так себе, впихиваешь 4х циллиндровый уран и го минутки две, если реактор прокачан на макс темп. а эти элементы дают сколько-то там тепла за каждую единицу в стаке, тут в соседней теме формула лежит. суешь их в реактор, если что. если у тебя бридер-реактор, то эти нагревающие элементы это фиговый выбор.
    (explanation xD)

• dukat: The new heating cells will heat up reactor components next to them. (For example: Coolant cells, heat switches and vents.)

The heating cell will heat the component near it to a maximum of Heatcellstack * 1000. For example: Stack 20 heat cells and it will heat the components to 20k.

But how do you transfer that heat into the hull? Isn't it the hull temperature that matters for breeding? Having a 30k Cooling Cell with 20k heat in it won't do anything for breeding because the hull heat could still be 0 right?

• you need to transfer it to a Reactor Heat Exchanger or any component that has a core transfer rate. the Reactor Heat Exchanger is the fastest at 72. a 60k Coolant Cell will be the heat battery while a Component Heat Exchanger will balance the damage values from component to component. and with the core transfer rate of the Reactor Heat Exchanger it will dump heat into the hull while it balances.