Reactor Planner for v1.106

• I think I found a bug with the Resources Needed tab.

Adding a Heat Vent to the planner costs 6 Iron.
    Adding a Reactor Heat Vent to the planner costs 16 Copper and 6 Iron.
    Adding an Overclocked Heat Vent to the planner costs 6 Iron and 2 Gold.

This implies that to make an Overclocked Heat Vent requires a Heat Vent and 2 Gold.
    But on the server, crafting an Overclocked Heat Vent requires a Rector Heat Vent and 2 Gold.
    So the true planner cost of adding an Overclocked Heat Vent should be 16 Copper, 6 Iron, and 2 Gold.

• "Heat Exchangers placed in a possition where it is processed before /any/ type of plating will work with incorrect values. At worst this could lead to exchangers melting in game when the planner says they shouldn't."

Are you any close to fixing this bug? I'm pretty sure it's why the planner is claiming my heat exchangers are melting :(

Edit: I take that back, still seeing melting heat exchangers where there are no heat injectors: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…99hgcbu76nl690l1t8mglkbjq

• Are you any close to fixing this bug? I'm pretty sure it's why the planner is claiming my heat exchangers are melting :(

Edit: I take that back, still seeing melting heat exchangers where there are no heat injectors: http://www.talonfiremage.pwp.b…99hgcbu76nl690l1t8mglkbjq

The bug is with IC2 v1.106 - the Reactor Planner is just accurately reflecting that behavior.

And that linked reactor melting makes sense to me, because there are two platings *after* the melting reactor exchangers. Once the hull gets past 12000 heat, those exchangers will see the hull at over 100% heat, so they'll try to match that percentage ... which means they'll melt themselves. And with the ordering of the exchangers versus the heating cells and uranium, the hull will go over 12k heat - only slightly, but a slightly melted exchanger is still melted.

• Did you ever considered to write a android and/or ios app
    With your reactor planner?
    Would be neat to build reactors on the go...
    Maybe implement a cable loss and ressource calculator...

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• ?
    idon't even understand what you relay want.

talonius is only coding the reactorplaner
    not the physics behind it, thats alblakas part.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• bug in the new version: when you hover over uranium that gets aditional ticks from adjacent urnaium
    it will show more eu/t than it actualy provides.

• Has anyone here made a perfect breeder reactor yet thats heat ... Assuming I understand the reactor planner correctly then it means it ...

• @above: Do you mean something like this? If you are looking for reactors, this is not the place to find them, you should be searching here.

That's a spambot, the incoherent sentence is its more intelligent side where it mashes sentences together, or just blatantly takes someone else's post and posts it.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• That's a spambot, the incoherent sentence is its more intelligent side where it mashes sentences together, or just blatantly takes someone else's post and posts it.

EDIT: Sorry for my outburst, I was just a bit confused. But yea, now I understand what you meant with that sentence and who (or rather what, as it is a machine) the spambot is. And again: sorry.

• I've not been insulted like that in years. Just watched the Green Mile and after such a movie you start to question the of life. After that you don't expect to check a forum just before you go to bed only to be called a 'spambot'. Please stop saying people are bots, its like you don't exist in this world and are unnecessary. If you say something like that then you should first of all check the posted link which lead to a breeder reactor and the other just links to another post on this forum made by Rick ([OFFICIAL] List of good reactor designs). Maybe you should also take a look at the other 61 posts I produced in which I tried to be as human like as possible.

I don't have anything against you, just watch what you say on this forum, some people might read it.

I believe he was referring to the post you responded to, not to your post.

And it does look suspiciously like a mash-bot. It's got parts of two sentences and a bold and large font title within the OP which exactly matches a thread title, with no real clear point to the thread. The fact that it is the first post, and the other post the account made is clearly a spambot with links and everything.

I think it's just the latest design bot designed to try and establish themselves as a legitimate user before starting to spam.

• I've not been insulted like that in years.

And you weren't now, that was not meant towards you, that was literally a spambot you replied to, I even reported it in the thread for reporting such things, the reason this

Has anyone here made a perfect breeder reactor yet thats heat ... Assuming I understand the reactor planner correctly then it means it ...

is incomprehensible, and stops halfway inbetween, is because it was lifted from another person's or multiple people's posts. Although my post,

That's a spambot, the incoherent sentence is its more intelligent side where it mashes sentences together, or just blatantly takes someone else's post and posts it.

probably could have been clarified by saying "you replied to" after "That's a spambot". Sorry for any confusion that may have arisen.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• There is now building and running cost info on the Resources needed tab as well as overall output values.

Reflectors turned out to a lot more expensive than I originally thought, heh. The quad cells were also more costly then what I originally thought too, I've tried to look over the numbers several times to see if I mis-calculated but I've not seen an error.

EU costs for parts also take into account machine processing.
    UU Matter costs assume a scrap augmented Mass Fab., recycling costs are also included.
    All machines used were unmodified 'Tier 1' machines.
    Cost do not include the tin cells or uranium processing, since there are multiple sources for them (raw uranium ore or produced via a breeder)

For those that want numbers:

UUM EU cost: 166,666 EU plus 12,000 EU recycling cost = 178,666 EU.

Copper ingot: 0.3 UUM + (Macerator / 2) + Furnace = 54,390 EU
    Copper plate: (8 * copper ingot) + Compressor = 435,920 EU

Dual uranium cell: Just a copper plate to combine two cells.
    Quad uranium cell: 2 dual cells plus 3 more copper plates = 2,179,600 EU (More expensive than I origianlly worked out... I'm not sure why)

Coal dust: 0.15 UUM + Macerator = 27,600 EU
    Tin dust: 0.3 UUM + (Macerator / 2) = 54,000 EU

Reflector: (4 * coal dust) + (4 * tin dust) + copper plate = 762,320 EU
    Thick reflector: (4 * reflector) + copper plate = 3,485,200 EU (yikes)