[Suggestion] The Manufactorum

• Why don't make exception for exploits?

Fuck me, right?

• I wasn't talking about "Your" idea, i was talking about OP ones. In fact, assume i never ever talk about any of yours ideas.

I just can't understand because I didn't said that. As for Diamond Blocks, of course it shouldn't work, as all craft that can be reversed. These are supposed to be perfect, because they return all their components if you put it in you crafting table.
    Generally, I guess it could be good for "Vanilla-Like" Items (Armors, tools wich aren't using EU and only metal one, because this Mining Laser in the craft is used to cut perfectly Metal, and not diamond) and maybe a few items like battery, circuits and cable. Of course it wouldn'y be working with expensive Items, so the "50kEU per slot used is cheap for expensive Items" cannot be considered.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• obviously, there would be special cases in which the machine has a 0% chance to save resources
    in addition, the machine could be made to require different amounts of energy and time for harder crafts like mfsu's and quantum armor

• As I see it suggested to be an advanced EU/time consuming autocrafting table.
    So first question should be: "Should it be compartible with all recipes or chosen only?" (Reversable storage recipes excluded of course).
    If chosen only, then each recipe gain can be pointed individually.
    If all non storage recipes, then some minor output gain or material economy should be applied be it random or not. It is not a problem to count number of items in percents for conveyor.
    If you afraid of 5% of MFSU would cost only 50kEU, remember about 20 MFSU should be processed for this to happen. How often you craft something from it?
    About Template Chip... It should not be crafted from result item. It should store full recipe. This means it should be programmed in some GUI. Ingredients can be "lost" in programming process. So you need a steady demand in something to get a real profit.
    For example you can make a factory to produce Q-Suit but even if each suit is 5% cheaper you will get profit only with 20+ suits. Will you need so many?

• Yes, I find it good, but I keep considering Vanilla Metal Tools (or bronze) and Armor should have a better chance of saving ressources.
    There's just a problem with the ability of getting Q-Suit: the fact it would cost 50 000 EU, as it would cost for a simple copper cable.
    (And yes, saving the ressources needed for the craft + giving you the items is the best way to make that Items wich are crafted by 2, 3, 4 6 etc ... get the same bonus of 5%)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Yes, I find it good, but I keep considering Vanilla Metal Tools (or bronze) and Armor should have a better chance of saving resources.

Then you need some list of profit. For example "Any Ingot - 10%".

There's just a problem with the ability of getting Q-Suit: the fact it would cost 50 000 EU, as it would cost for a simple copper cable.

How can it be? I'm failed to understand it.

• Then you need some list of profit. For example "Any Ingot - 10%".

How can it be? I'm failed to understand it.

I forget 3 words: "with that machine".
    Because considering you've enough ressources to craft 20-Q-suit, it will cost you for example 200 000 EU per Q-Suit, so you'll got 1 Free Q-Suit for 2 200 000 EU, when fot that prize you could have ... 6 free copper cables ...(Finally, I guess it's better when non-considering the numbers of slots used in the crafting grid)
    The fact is, there's just to add a "list of profit", as you already said it, and to avoid most of the expensive Items to be crafted on that machine.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• obviously, there would be special cases in which the machine has a 0% chance to save resources
    in addition, the machine could be made to require different amounts of energy and time for harder crafts like mfsu's and quantum armor

This.

My idea was the closer to raw/common, the easier it is to save on materials. Machine blocks? No sweat. Advanced machine blocks? You might save on a carbon plate here and there. MFSU? A bit too complex (although I like the idea of different energy levels)

• So it needs some sort of table saying what recipe can be "manufactorum'd" how well. That's a lot of work and it's been done in the Mass Fabricator already. Call us trolls as much as you like, but this suggestion does not add anything new, it just makes the mod more complicated by adding features that are already in there.

• I do not see the heavy need of large table of allowed recipes.
    1. Recipes which have reverse recipes of any sort (storage) work without profit.
    2. Small list of Forge registered categories and exceptions for raw materials with profit applied (like "any Ingot - 10%", "any die - 15%", "Uranium - 0%").
    3. Full cost of one result item (or all ingredients as it is the same) already included in Chip and cannot be returned. This prevents profit from rarely used crafts (mostly expensive ones).
    So any recipe suitable for Crafting Table can be used here. With more or less profit.

• Correct me if I am wrong, but is it some sort of BC assembly table, which makes diamond chipsets out of diamonds, and is used to replace diamond gears at a price of energy?
    If so, it's fine. But i think it fits more for role of making more cables, bats, cells, etc, that it fits for making Q-suit