[Suggestion] Massive Energy Storage

• (I'm bad at this kind of thing)

Have you ever filled up your MSFU to fast using nueclear and still want to store energy
    but your working in a VERY cramped space to place more MFSUs?

I suggest a higher tier than MFSU called Electron Chamber

The EC would be able to hold 5million EU and output 4096 EU/t

recipe being

A B A
    B A B
    A L A

A = MFSU Core
    B = Electron Coil
    L = Lapis Block

to get MFSU Cores all you have to do is put an MFSU in the crafting grid with an electric wrench.

Electron Coil (x2) recipe

E E E
    U U U
    R N R

E = Lapis Lazulie
    U = Advanced Alloy
    R = Gold ingot
    N = Diamond

Electron Coil can also be used as wiring for 4096 EU/t+ however they do not come with good insulation
    and will electrcute anyone near it when it transfers more than 512 EU/t

and then maybe a portable version called the MEC (not creative is it)?
    It would work like a lapatron but unplaceable in any machine execpt the EC and MFSU.

MEC recipe

G
    C
    I

G = EC Core
    C = Safety Handles
    I = Display

EC Core is gotten just like MFSU

Safety Handles (x4) recipe

U W U
    W U W
    U W U

U = Advanced Alloy
    W = Carbon Plate

They can also be used to cover Electron Coils so you don't get shocked. Just surround 1 Coil with
    8 Handles.

Display recipe

H H H
    H H H

H = Reinforced Glass

also a fun feature about the MEC would be when its fully charged, it can be placed on the
    ground or walls and when reciving a redstone signel. It blows a crater twice as big as a nuke
    and destroys all the blocks it breaks.(comes with a 20 second count down)

Now, for the crazy part.

The Eletrone Storm Chamber. This thing could hold 5 billion EU and when transfering, this
    monstrousity would output 20460 EU/t. It also expodes when reciving a rss (30 second countdown. to prevent it
    from exploding, just turn off the rss) an example about the explovise power, if placed in the End, it destroys
    everything there, no endstone left, no enderdragon, no way out :D

It would also have a rss setting inside the GUI to disable that and turn it into a type of super telsa coil
    that discharges everything it has in one shot. Or do nothing at all

ESC recipe

Y Y Y
    Y Y Y
    Y Y Y

Y = Enginered Super Core

Enginered Super Core recipe

G S G
    S G S
    L L L

G = EC Core
    S = Super Conduction Coil
    L = Safety Handles

Super Conduction Coil recipe

C C C
    G G G
    J J J

C = Electron Coil
    G = Advanced Coil Link
    J = Lapis Block

Advanced Coil Link recipe

C C C
    S D S
    C C C

C = Electron Coil
    S = Gold Block
    D = Reinfored Diamond Block

Reinfored Diamond Block recipe

A A A
    A D A
    A A A

A = Advanced Alloy Plate
    D = Diamond Block

Advanced Alloy Plate recipe

I I I
    I A I
    I I I

I = Iridium Plate
    A = Advanced Alloy

The EC would be able to hold 5million EU and output 4096 EU/t

Did you mean 50 million EU? The MFSU already holds 10 million EU, and I believe this is an example of Tier IV Tech if that's what you are going for, which I think has already been denied, however I do have an addon you might enjoy

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Official Post

So you are suggesting my Addon with diffrent Recipes? Well, you will have to wait for the new componentbased Craftingrecipes.

With components i mean Superconductors, lapotronic Energycondensators or superadvanced Machineblocks, instead of Iridiumplates or advanced Circuits.

• So you are suggesting my Addon with diffrent Recipes? Well, you will have to wait for the new componentbased Craftingrecipes.

With components i mean Superconductors, lapotronic Energycondensators or superadvanced Machineblocks, instead of Iridiumplates or advanced Circuits.

Thing is, I didn't know there was already an addon with more EU storage :x

• I always wonder what you guys do that makes you need more storage. An 8x8 wall of MFSUs stores amounts of energy I lack the words to dramatically describe how much it is. What's the deal with storage? Lapotron Crystals carry loads of energy, fill a chest with full laps and bam! Over a quarter of a billion EU.

What contraption would unreliably (!!!) use up that much EU that you'd need ridiculous storage for it? Even the weirdest "20 UUM per second" fabricator would still need only infrastructural storage. It eats everything it gets, so why store?

Fully upgraded processing machines work fine with only a few MFSUs I think. Besides, it's much more of a realistic and fun challenge to lay out your infrastructure so the energy gets eaten on demand, not just store gajillions of it. Which the MFSU does imho.