[WantedSuggestion] Bring back old cable system!

• I've been using MC 1.2.5 with IC2 1.9B to be able to play with Tropicraft. When I noticed that IC2 came out for 1.3.2, I saw millions of bugs. The one that mostly caught my attention was the cable error. I looked through the Bugs section and saw that the error was from 1.103. I went to the wiki and read this:

Code
    IC² v1.103:Fixed crash when putting an unknown item in the fuel slot of a Geothermal Generator or Water Mill with BuildCraft 3.2Fixed crash when highlighting Machine On/Off triggers with BuildCraft 3.2--> Rewritten cable renderer to improve performance <--

I can honestly say that I have a terrible PC, MC will only work with settings as low as possible and still lag with FPS around 4-6. But I prefer a CPU whore that works like a charm rather than a CPU-saver that works in a not-so-good way. Although this bug is great to reduce resource usage, it kills the fun of being stuck deep underground, mining for ores.

"super long gay fucking signature that shouldnt even be here but you cant disable it or at least i cant find it god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

umad Badspot? :P

Steve shaves with a chainsaw.

• The problem is with energy flow. The scripts don't get edited themselves so I got the quote from the wiki. This problem didn't exist in 1.9b, 1.95, etc. From what I've read, it came in 1.103. And what I quoted came from the v1.103 section of the wiki's Read More.

I've never seen a cable rendering bug? Why exactly would we go back to old, inefficient rendering when the new, faster rendering works fine?

Do this:
    1) Place an MFE/Batbox/MFSU
    2) Fill it with energy (a stack of SU Bats are OK)
    3) Wire it to a machine (Induction Furnace, F.E.)
    4) Hook it up to redstone/make it operate.
    5) Remove the cable
    6) Notice how it keeps working as if it was still hooked up.

"super long gay fucking signature that shouldnt even be here but you cant disable it or at least i cant find it god damnit i hate the internet and everyone on it. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX"

Edited once, last by Buster Bunny ().

• Very known bug, this is like the fifth thread on it so far, it has been confirmed as fixed in IC2 v1.107

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Very known bug, this is like the fifth thread on it so far, it has been confirmed as fixed in IC2 v1.107

v1.107 didn't come out yet?

• v1.107 didn't come out yet?

It will very soon, or at least I think it will

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l