[IC2 Exp][1.6.4][V1.118] Advanced Power Management V1.2.85-IC2_1.118

• Just curious, but is the download source here newer than the one linked from GitHub?
    noticed the versioning is lower on the github linked page.

• Just curious, but is the download source here newer than the one linked from GitHub?
    noticed the versioning is lower on the github linked page.

I'm not sure what you mean by the version linked on github showing a lower version number.. the only thing on github is the source. The compiled versions are only available here. The one in the opening post is not quite the latest. Build 57 posted later in the thread is slightly newer and may become the official release.

• Beautiful addon!

Let’s play good guys against bad guys… Yes. Let’s play that. Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine right? Well… Shall we play?

• Well, looks like you have another modpack request! I'm compiling a private modpack through the FTB Launcher's "private modpacks" feature. A file within the download will give the usernames of all the modders involved, which mods they made in the modpack, and and a link to the mod's "page" (generally a MCF thread.) May I have permission to use this mod in the modpack?

Let’s play good guys against bad guys… Yes. Let’s play that. Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine right? Well… Shall we play?

• Well, looks like you have another modpack request! I'm compiling a private modpack through the FTB Launcher's "private modpacks" feature. A file within the download will give the usernames of all the modders involved, which mods they made in the modpack, and and a link to the mod's "page" (generally a MCF thread.) May I have permission to use this mod in the modpack?

You definitely have my permission! :) The only modpack "requirements" we have for APM are listed at https://github.com/pantheis/Ad…rManagement/wiki/Modpacks and are pretty much just common sense stuff.

I didn't know FTB had a "private modpack" feature yet. That's pretty neat! :)

• I didn't know FTB had a "private modpack" feature yet. That's pretty neat! :)

Agreed. In fact, they're using it to distribute "beta" builds of the Ultimate modpack, which I wasn't expecting.

• Hey, I was lookign for mod updates, and noticed your github downloads "pantheis-AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.30-90-gfbe7918.zip" which seems to be a bit out of date, as the version listed here is 1.1.55 (and 57) Is the GH link updated, or is the file name just incorrect?

• Hey, I was lookign for mod updates, and noticed your github downloads "pantheis-AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.30-90-gfbe7918.zip" which seems to be a bit out of date, as the version listed here is 1.1.55 (and 57) Is the GH link updated, or is the file name just incorrect?

It took me a bit to figure out what you were talking about... The "download" you are talking about on github is NOT the binary compiled download. That is posted by me on this thread only (At this time). The download from the github "page" for the mod is a zipped up version of the github source, nothing more. It is also not version 1.1.30-90. I'm not sure why github is coming up with that name, but it isn't one that I've picked.

I was playing around with the github "pages" option months ago and forgot I even had anything up on it. The source from the master repo is for version 1.1.57, which is the current version.

• I would like to add this mod to my modpack, named Garry's Modpack 2(V2) AND I will include credits to you and Tallinu, of course.Please let me add it! I need it for charging power armour! THANKS! 8o8o8o8o8o

EDIT: I am still play testing so it will be awhile before it is released :pinch:

• [Addon v1.109+] Advanced Power Management V1.1.55-IC2_1.112 [Universal]

You don't need my permission, I've already given a blanket permission for modpacks.

• I have an issue with using this mod. I'm running my Minecraft at 1.4.6 and running 71 other mods. (For my server that is) When I run it, I have this issue:

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Oops.

Time: 4/9/13 5:57 PM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.RuntimeException: IDResolver - No mapping found for signature BlockID.1491|com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.AdvancedPowerManagement, please make sure mappings are complete.
    at sharose.mods.idresolver.IDResolverBasic.getConflictedBlockID(IDResolverBasic.java:125)
    at amq.<init>(Block.java)
    at amq.<init>(Block.java:359)
    at com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.BlockAdvPwrMan.<init>(BlockAdvPwrMan.java:31)
    at com.kaijin.AdvPowerMan.AdvancedPowerManagement.load(AdvancedPowerManagement.java:121)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:485)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:657)
    at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.finishServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:94)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStarted(FMLCommonHandler.java:350)
    at ho.c(DedicatedServer.java:135)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:458)
    at fy.run(SourceFile:849)

it the ID Resolver or this mod? ?(

• That is definitely ID resolver. Also, the latest versions of APM require Minecraft 1.4.7 and won't work under 1.4.6. Which version of APM are you using?

-edit-

Edited to add, the version in the opening post is not technically the latest version, but that one should work with Minecraft 1.4.6. The one posted here [Addon v1.109+] Advanced Power Management V1.1.55-IC2_1.112 [Universal] is for Minecraft 1.4.7 and resolves some weirdness with the storage blocks. I should probably update the opening post with that version.

• Alrighty. I use the 1.1.55 version of APM. I use ID Resolver because some mod configs are hidden and decided to be put in some random spot that I can't find ,and I don't even use the mod so I don't understand why it still conflicts. Thanks for helping with finding out the issue :D

~Edit~

I tried using 1.1.57 and it still crashes. What does it mean by "No mapping found for Signature ID"?