[1.106] No Machine Upgrades

• Overclocking, Transformer, and Energy Storage upgrades are no longer in the game. I cannot craft them, and testing out in creative will not allow me access to them either. Maybe the changes to reactors broke this?

• Overclocking, Transformer, and Energy Storage upgrades are no longer in the game. I cannot craft them, and testing out in creative will not allow me access to them either. Maybe the changes to reactors broke this?

They work just fine. Make sure your using NEI and check the recipe. This is not a bug nor a problem in both 106 and 107.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• is NEI now required? i know on my old 1.2.5 server i didn't have NEI and it worked fine. it's only with this new version on 1.3.2 that i'm having any problems.

• also have the latest buildcraft. at work so i can't check item ID's. btw, can i change the item ID's to resolve the conflict or would that be a bad idea?

• If you already have an item and you change it's ID, that item will no longer be a valid item. I believe there are mechanisms in Minecraft that will just delete invalid items so that shouldn't be a problem.

• Ok. Ty. Btw i have the same stuff installed on my server as another guy does on here but still have the problem. Will try reinstall and post results.

• ....or I'm flat out-missing the actual items. I think I'm missing the entry for them. Here's the item code list from the config file:

Furthermore, as I recall, you need coolant cells to actually craft the overclocker, and I flat out don't have those listed in my item list either. So. Again. This is a bug since it's missing AND the materials to craft it are as well.

edit: I just went totally vanilla on both my server and my client. Reloaded both from scratch, still am having the same problem, along with missing the coolant cell to be able to craft the Overclocker in the first place.

edit 2: this gets weirder and weirder. Apparently I CAN craft the overclocker, but I cannot see it in my menu with creative mode on. Any thoughts to a fix?

edit 3: NEI fixes it.

Edited 3 times, last by shda5582: updated info (last) ().