RawCode's 1.106 bugfixes

• please fix i sided inventory becuase when i use induction furnace when i pipe (using buildcraft) items in to the top it goes to the side and when i put items in to the side goes to the side when i pipe items in to the bottom then it goes to the top please fix

• please fix i sided inventory becuase when i use induction furnace when i pipe (using buildcraft) items in to the top it goes to the side and when i put items in to the side goes to the side when i pipe items in to the bottom then it goes to the top please fix

Please grab the 106 version again as it was a hot fix hours later for it when it had came out.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Richard forgot fixing a few machines, one of them the InductionFurnace :P

you mind if i laugh a little at that and is that statement true? (the one about it being fixed not the one about RichardG, im pretty sure that one is true.)

• Just a small question, when I download it do i put the zip in the mods folder or do i drag the content class inside the ic2 jar?

• Finally some fixes. A lot of :Industrial Diamond: and :Matter: for you RawCode :)

(Too bad these fixes have to be done by a normal member of this community)

• While Alblaka has a point one might ask why it is not possible to at least release a bug-fixed version for at least the major things (mostly crashes) within some reasonable time, especially the trivial ones. Or at least attach a message that due to RL issues (or whatever else) an update might be delayed so people at least know what to expect.

If time is short or at used in a better way, there is still the option to make this mod open source with a controlled development. That means the IC² team controls the direction but everyone can fix bugs, similar to how Forge does it. Releasing a very buggy version but then doing nothing to solve that is a big downer.

• It says "
    +CABLES ONLY GHOST FIX (with MAJOR side effects!!!)" Does this mean that this fix has some bugs or bad side effects? It sounds negative in the thread but not sure.

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.