[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• I found an annoying crash bug. Version 0.7.9a freezes when creating a new world saying: "Building Terrain" and when loading an already created world the game tends to just suddenly close randomly. The crash can happen like 1 minute after loading the world to 5 minutes after loading the world.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• +1, I confirm this problem, freezes when creating a new world and the crash after 1-5 minutes in the game world, I am sure that the reason for this mod, please fix it. I hope we will be able to play with mod soon.

• Good evening.

Everytime i add your mod to my mod pack it crashes my game on start up.

Error code goes along the line of saying that it corrupts my FML engine( ForgeModLoader )

do you know of such problem.? if not i can send a full error log.

• I found an annoying crash bug. Version 0.7.9a freezes when creating a new world saying: "Building Terrain" and when loading an already created world the game tends to just suddenly close randomly. The crash can happen like 1 minute after loading the world to 5 minutes after loading the world.

+1, I confirm this problem, freezes when creating a new world and the crash after 1-5 minutes in the game world, I am sure that the reason for this mod, please fix it. I hope we will be able to play with mod soon.

Its the titanium ore world gen, it.. er... isn't done properly. At all. *cough* Whenever minecraft tries to generate a new chunk with this mod installed, the ore generator locks up forge permanently until you restart or it crashes. Disable it in the config and its all good but you cant get titanium without another mod that adds it.

EDIT: Actually, even then nothing is actually registered with the oreDictionary at all so no compatibility with anything else. It isn't that hard mod person.

• so from what your saying no matter what config i disable the whole thing is basically not coded properly and thats why my forge is going crazy.

its a real shame because this mod does have alot of potential.

Doesnt seem the author is that active to fix all the problems. maybe our very own GT can fix it up and add it into his mod, if allowed that is. just me thinking out loud anyway. regardless i love both mods. just need to get this 1 fixed. please please.

• so from what your saying no matter what config i disable the whole thing is basically not coded properly and thats why my forge is going crazy.

its a real shame because this mod does have alot of potential.

Doesnt seem the author is that active to fix all the problems. maybe our very own GT can fix it up and add it into his mod, if allowed that is. just me thinking out loud anyway. regardless i love both mods. just need to get this 1 fixed. please please.

Err... no I said the titanium generation isn't coded properly, which means you cant make the osmium saber (and Minecraft cant generate any chunks, but yeah...). Disable the world gen if you want to be able to use the other stuff without crashing and being unable to play.

• I had the same one, but didn't know it could be related with that mod. Are you sure it is ?

Yep, it caused random crashes and I couldn't create a new world. When I downgraded to 0.7.8(a or b, don't know) everything worked fine.

It still tends to crash but not because of this mod, it's because I don't keep the game in the menu long enough to load all textures. Those crashes are really rare though.

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• hello everyone and sorry i have been really busy with my personal life and havent really had much time to code witch i have a lot to fix up i know because i was messing around with my code before the update and i need to reverse it all witch may take some time ill try to get an update out with in the next few day but like i said im really busy with life :)

• ok guys and it turns out that i pretty much broke my mod when i was messing around and i forgot what i did so im going to need to rewrite some of the classes witch may take a few days or i might just wait for Ic2 to be updated to 1.5 then update :)

• dont know if this is something i should fix or you.. but id 25263 for amber is clashing with the diamond chainsaw. and all the shards from thaumcraft are changing into titanium ore from your mod when i mine them.

just to let you know. i can change id's just not sure if your going to sort it or should i

Regards
    The Flying Scotsman

• i wouldnt be sure about that, if Riza is in high school April is when testing started so he prob got busy, if he is in collage then finals had started around then and he would be busier, also Riza are you thinking of adding Tinkers' Construct support for Titanium, if mDiyo doesn't have titanium in it already?

• i wouldnt be sure about that, if Riza is in high school April is when testing started so he prob got busy, if he is in collage then finals had started around then and he would bebu busier, also Riza are you thinking of adding Tinkers' Construct support for Titanium, if mDiyo doesn't have titanium in it already?

no this mod is not dead.
    yes i am in highschool, i also have two jobs and very little time i can spare for coding but i am trying to get it updated but there are a lot of changed that need to be made.

i haven't really thought about it ill look into it for ya if you like :)