[Addon v1.115] Advanced Alloys [Beta v0.8a] MC[1.5.2]

• Hi. Sorry to hear for your face. Take your time to heal.

And on a side note, adjusted the color on armor texture of the Osmium Pack. its now a bit lighter, as its item icon is.

Downloadlink is still the same for v0.7.6 as at the frontpage.

• Hi. Sorry to hear for your face. Take your time to heal.

And on a side note, adjusted the color on armor texture of the Osmium Pack. its now a bit lighter, as its item icon is.

Downloadlink is still the same for v0.7.6 as at the frontpage.

hahahha nice :) i may of broken my nose so because it is quiet painful im not going to be doing a lot of coding, but i may add multi textures like the osmium crystial to the pack to have a visual sign of how much power it holds, do people want this??

• Hello, diamond chainsaw :Chainsaw: does not work. Ie it is charging, but when you start it to work, it works the same way as I hit his hand :Rubber Log: .

• Hello, diamond chainsaw :Chainsaw: does not work. Ie it is charging, but when you start it to work, it works the same way as I hit his hand :Rubber Log: .

ah yes thank you for that i will fix tonight :)

• Stainless steel tank offered by us are manufactured according to the international quality standards. These stainless steel tanks :love: are mainly used for storing huge capacity liquids, which it is available in different sizes and shapes. These Stainless steel tanks are specially coated with the stainless steel cladding plate in the inside as well as outside.

• Stainless steel tank offered by us are manufactured according to the international quality standards. These stainless steel tanks:love: are mainly used for storing huge capacity liquids, which it is available in different sizes and shapes. These Stainless steel tanks are specially coated with the stainless steel cladding plate in the inside as well as outside.

Da fuq?? What dose all this have to do with this post??

• Sexual!

Edit: Would you be able to add an option to disable your maceration and furnace recipes for your titanium?
    It would be amazingly useful to help with mod integration.

Also the ability to change titanium spawning rate would be amazingly useful as well.

• Official Post

Edit: Would you be able to add an option to disable your maceration and furnace recipes for your titanium?

Furnace good, but the Maceration Recipe cant be disabled with GregTech, as I add a Recipe for that as well. Guess, why I have an Ore Detector in my Addon.

• Sexual!

Also the ability to change titanium spawning rate would be amazingly useful as well.

yeah ill add that in the next update :)

• Most Excelent!

Edit: Just remembered, you should also update your Thermal Expansion API stuff to the new release.

• Getting a Thermal Expansion error that is apparently caused by Adv Alloys having an old version of the TE API in it. I just manually updated it and no error.