Wirless EU transmission.

• Hello. Does anyone know, what is there is a mod that allows you to transfer energy IC2 not via wires, but via the Wireless? ^^

I would like to make the lighting in the house that would not use the wire. Since they took the whole block and it looks terrible. :(

do not be surprised - my English is Google translate ^^

• Wait, you still use IC2 luminators? Because you can hide the wire using construction foam
    For the wireless EU, there used to be an addon which is wireless MFSU, however now it wasn't updated anymore. However, you can use any IC2 to Buildcraft energy converter mod and use teleport pipe to teleport the power

:Advanced Furnace: = power source
    :Induction Furnace: = power destination
    :Geothermal Generator: = IC2 to buildcraft energy converter
    :Wind Mill: = Buildcraft to IC2 energy converter
    :RE Battery: =Teleport pipe

:Generator: :Geothermal Generator::RE Battery:

Several blocks away...
    :RE Battery::Wind Mill::Electric Furnace:

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Thanks for the idea. But this means that at each IC2 Luminator are two more blocks around? This also creates some difficulties.

do not be surprised - my English is Google translate ^^

• for luminators you are going to want CF covered fibre cable and a few batboxes above, this negates almost all cable based losses, or to "state the bleedin obvious" you could just use glowstone, power free and same amount of light.

• Check out GregTech, it has a wireless EU transmitter

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l