[Addon v1.109][v0.5.0][06.12.12] Industrial Utility [2 Vents added]

• My Cables don't work so i looked into the reactor api and made two components which are really usefull but need maybe some adjustment to be not to imba and not a wasted id. I will make some more Components with unusual/advanced behavior so there will be some more playing with the reactor and less mk1 here mk1 there ...

So here is the first release:

Advanced Cooling Cell:
    3 Components: MKI - MKIII
    Heat Capacity: MKI - 450k Heat; MKII - 900K Heat; MKIII - 1800K Heat
    Reactor Heat Transfer Rate: MKI - 45 Heat/Tick; MKII - 90 Heat/Tick; MKIII - 180 Heat/Tick

They take heat from the reactor when he stores more then 2000 Heat. Below that they transfer the Heat back to the reactor.
    They stop Working before they break (Like the LZH Condensator) to prevent cell spamming / make it harder.
    Also they will crafted with no colling capacitys, so you have to cool them before you use them.

Advanced Heating Cell:
    Reactor Heating Rate: MKI - 8 Heat/Tick; MKII - 32 Heat/Tick; MKIII - 128 Heat/Tick

They heat up the reactor until it is 2000 Heat before blow up.
    They will crafted with no heat, so you have to heat them before you use them.
    Simply put them in the reactor and turn it on. They need 100 Ticks per heat. So the MKII needs 32 * 100 = 3200 Ticks to heat up completly.
    Before they heat up they provide only an part of the possible maximum heating and they cool down if you turn off the reactor (Same amount like the up heating).

Turbine:
    Reactor Cooling Rate: MKI - 20 Heat/Tick; MKII - 30 Heat/Tick; MKIII - 40 Heat/Tick
    UP/DOWN Spinning Time: MKI - 100 sec; MKII - 150 sec; MKIII - 200 sec

They Spin up when they can dispense heat and the reactor is running.
    While they are upspinning the cooling rate is liniear decrased. (MK1 @ 25% spinning Speed => 5 Heat/Tick, MK1 @ 50% spinning Speed => 10 Heat/Tick)
    If no heat is avaible or the reactor is out they spin down!

Electric Vent:
    Reactor Heating Rate: 50
    EU Cost: Same as one Uranium Cell (Lowest amount i could use...)

High cooling Rate but costs eu for running.
    Place it AFTER the Urancell or they don't work! (i can't change that it's an ic2 thing)

Not up to date. Look into NEI.
    Recipes:

Download:
    http://adfoc.us/1063911
    http://adf.ly/FWJgj

This is the Old Threat contend. I really don't get the thing with the cable :/ I need a howto or an simple cable mod without ballast (Truely thanks Greg but i don't understand your code ^^)

• For redpower cable, I think you need to make this for all cables including tin and HV cable, or you can go fancy and do this like Buildcraft do with its pipe wire, but in this case the wire is at the cable not the pipe, and the pipe wire conduct redstone

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• looks good

but next time will you change the color of your text to a normal color because due to my color blindness i cant read the top part

cya

• but next time will you change the color of your text to a normal color because due to my color blindness i cant read the top part

I'm sry i didn't thougt about that. I changed it to bigger fond and bold.

For redpower cable, I think you need to make this for all cables including tin and HV cable, or you can go fancy and do this like Buildcraft do with its pipe wire, but in this case the wire is at the cable not the pipe, and the pipe wire conduct redstone

Short: no
    Because i want them to be a little expensive. And i want to add more wires to this mod AND i only want to use one id. ^^

• I sayed no, but ok when you want it so much then i will add it in the second version.

Btw. COndensed Blocks mod is up to 1.4.2 and this mod is progressing well.

• First Release. Hayo!
    No Cable. Hayo!
    Wait what?
    Oh yeah little problems look into the main post for more info ^^
    Oh and:
    Reactor Components! HAYO!

• You know what would make your mod really useful ? Making the Coolants cells able to cool down themselves, at a very low rate. Because currently, who would spend an IRIRIUM PLATE, wich is made out of UUM, i.e. EU to cooldown a reactor and make EU ? (moreover, maybe less than it needs in UUM ^^)
    Or create a special block that would cooldown X cells, and by Y/t without any EU needed. That would make Coolants cells useful, because currently they aren't (compare with RSH/LZH ...)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Mhh no. They cooldown with the heat change. I will maybe incrase this rate so they function better as a heat sink.

Also why do you spend so much copper on reactor when you can use solar/wind/water power? Because you want more power from one block
    And they don't reak so you can reuse them to make more eu in the long term

• Also why do you spend so much copper on reactor when you can use solar/wind/water power? Because you want more power from one block
    And they don't reak so you can reuse them to make more eu in the long term

Yes, it's partially right. But as I like the fact you always need to mine to find ura in order to get EUs, I like playing PvP where Solar/Windmills are annoying to use (impossible to make an underground base with it ^^), and Watermill have been nerfed. I think Nuclear Energy Generation is more like an energy useful to get your quantum (CASUC, or their replacements), but I also would like to see Nuclear Reactors as a durable energy sources, as you've some Ura cells.
    Edit: Oh, it seems 780 Post = Tin miner.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Can you add compatibility with Greg's Coolant cells, 60k, 180k, 360k?

Fusion Power Engineering Industries® Making Fusion™ Automation Chamber© is DONE!!!!!!!! HAYO!!!

Hint: Click the Automation Chamber text to see how it looks :D

• Can you add compatibility with Greg's Coolant cells, 60k, 180k, 360k?

to quote your title: what the fuck?

No i don't will do that. See it like this Gregs HE Cell are Cheaper with only a little less Heat Capacity. My are expensive but have more Capacity and exchange heat with the reactor.

When someone have idears for reactor comps i will try to make them. Just spill them out i will do my best. And im not so abad codder the code of cables is just confusing ^^

• I think steve may of meant something like using gregs cells to craft your coolant

IE, using 6x/4x/2x of his respective level of cells to produce your MK1 Coolant cells.

A Pattern like that or something, really loving your cells atm, making some wacky reactor designs with them and logistic pipes :)

XAX

X X
    A
    X X

X X
    XAX
    X X

• Ah i got it.
    I can make that, so it would be a little less tin consuming but still not too cheap beacause of the helium. I like it :)

• Heat Capacity: MKI - 240k Heat; MKII - 480K Heat; MKIII - 960K Heat

I don't get that: why should you nerf Cooling cells wich are already UP by dividing the Heat Capacity by 3/2 ? Because 6*60K=360K so ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• really loving the cooling cells, they made my eff7 3min run 1min cool micro-cycle MK5; into a 35min run 10min cool MK3,

personally i don't mind the slight nerf to the capacities, its the auto-self-heat-transfer that makes them godlike anyway

also cooling not colling ;3

an idea: extra-thick neutron reflectors, 8 thick reflectors around a containment reactor plate ( that costs 1 copper plate and 3 advanced alloys)

lasts 8x as long as a thick reflector, (more cost total for less hassle changing)

• You can get an undestructable neutron reflector from gregtech (iridium + 8 thick neutron reflectors)
    I don't like redundancies so i code thinks he dosn't have in.

And the Coolingcell will get a 25% buff (cooling capacity & transfer) because of the extreme costs:

Costs for Cooling Cells:
    60k coolingcell = 42 tin + 6 cells + 8 copper + 6 water

Mk1 adv. coolingcell = 6 * 60k + chip
    Mk2 adv. coolingcell = 2 * mk1 + advchip
    Mk3 adv. coolingcell = 2 * mk2 + iridium

Mk1 adv. coolingcell
    261 tin
    51 copper
    36 water
    6 Rubber
    Iron
    2 Redstone