IC2 (MC 1.3.2) Unable to Craft Alloy

• Minecraft version: 1.3.2
    IC version: 1.106
    Launcher: MMC
    For some reason I am unable to craft an advanced alloy. At first I thought that IC2 wasn't recognizing metallurgy bronze and then gave myself some IC2 tin with NEI. That didn't work. I checked the Wiki to make sure I was using the correct recipe and the recipe was correct. I even tried every combination prior to that to make sure. Then I removed metallurgy and tried again and still was not able to.

Here is a list of installed mods: http://i.imgur.com/zg3Ob.png

Up until the current 1.3.2 world I've never attempted to craft the item on anything but 1.2.5 so I'm assuming the recipe is still the same (as it shows on the wiki).

• Minecraft version: 1.3.2
    IC version: 1.106
    Launcher: MMC
    For some reason I am unable to craft an advanced alloy. At first I thought that IC2 wasn't recognizing metallurgy bronze and then gave myself some IC2 tin with NEI. That didn't work. I checked the Wiki to make sure I was using the correct recipe and the recipe was correct. I even tried every combination prior to that to make sure. Then I removed metallurgy and tried again and still was not able to.

Here is a list of installed mods: http://i.imgur.com/zg3Ob.png

Up until the current 1.3.2 world I've never attempted to craft the item on anything but 1.2.5 so I'm assuming the recipe is still the same (as it shows on the wiki).

GregTech is installed. That changes the recipe to a Rolling Machine only. Does that now show up for you in NEI? With Rolling Machine as the top?

Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Server .:Here:.
    Check out Our Brand New GT New Horizons Let's Play Series .:Here:.

• Imo big red block text should appear on screen untill an option is flipped in the config file

"THIS ADDON MODIFIES MANY THINGS CHECK THE CONFIG"

• NEI too hard? try religion!

also NEI perfectly safe on SMP, since it does not work as cheat without OP flag.

now thats an gut shot to religious folks, congrats! :P

NEI can be xtremely usefull to look at damage values, especialy for nuclear gens with plutonium cells!

[gregtech addon]

right, time to get serious...
    i wil be offline for weeks and possibly months at an time. if you have anything to add to an post i made, and would like me to know. you are welcome to pm me, and i wil reply as soon as i am able to do so.