Recyclers need a fix

Not only IC², EE is only "balanced" with itself. Any other mod turns OP with it.

I'm finding that EE3 is actually putting itself in a better position to work with other mods without breaking itself. While I wouldn't say it's a 'legit experience' to say the least, it does take some of the hassle out of resource management on several occasions, and having transmutes for materials as a 'resource factor' was the smartest design aspect that you could add with a mod that's considered 'ridiculously OP'. I do hope it's kept more in line with this, and more FMA-like alchemical mechanics can be brought in as well, lol...

(what? you don't remember that episode about Red Water and Dr. Marco?)

Funny how everyone promotes his Addon, when a Suggestion appears. :D

Because when we play with his add-on, we don't get punished for the utility that it adds....

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• I do hope it's kept more in line with this, and more FMA-like alchemical mechanics can be brought in as well, lol...

(what? you don't remember that episode about Red Water and Dr. Marco?)

If you don't have to play on a server and kill everyone on it multiple times to get a philosophers stone, it's not following FMA closely enough.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

If you don't have to play on a server and kill everyone on it multiple times to get a philosophers stone, it's not following FMA closely enough.

We're killing enough mobs to make it count, though... and they technically count as people when you are all alone on SSP...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.