[Suggestion] Terraformer Parameters

• Terraformer Parameters

Perhaps the terraformer could include a right-click menu where you would place the blueprint, then input parameters "Radius" and "Intensity".

Where radius is simply the area to be affected, and intensity is the chance/tick that a given block will be terraformed.
    Instead of consuming as much energy as they can, EU cost could be calculated by (Radius) x (Intensity) X (Blueprint Cost)

This would make them more manageable to use in systems of machines (Not sucking up all your available EU)
    as well as making their effect more predictable (Terraform a small block out of a desert, rather than widespread havoc on the biome).
    This would also make them more multiplayer-fiendly by not accidentally encroaching on someone else's buildspace.

Comments / suggestions welcome, thank you!

• Though I've never been one to use the Terraformer, I can definitely support this (I'll vote this up shortly).

The one thing that chased me away from using that thing is the EU cost, personally, it's almost like the Mass Fab, just chews through the EU like a dog through a shoe.

• I do not agree especially with that thread, but as SpwnX already said it, because it's unused, I guess Terraformers should be reworked.
    Suggestion about it: why not adding a Terraformer that avoid mob spawning ? It could also decrease pollution (if implemented one day) and have similar "cleaning" effects.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!