Functional model of the Chernobyl power plant

• You are describing a type that is no longer in any real use, fast reactors. Ones that are in use or in devolpement are: boiling water reactors, pressurized water reactors, molten salt reactors, pebble bed piles, and advanced gas cooled reactors.

A Rock Raider trained as an Engineer, among other things.

• You are describing a type that is no longer in any real use, fast reactors. Ones that are in use or in devolpement are: boiling water reactors, pressurized water reactors, molten salt reactors, pebble bed piles, and advanced gas cooled reactors.

Here's a link of this type reactor.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RBMK

be refined: (Russian to English using Google translate, I hope a good translation) :)

1 Nuclear pile(NP)
    2 Green lava
    3 Separator
    4 Топливосодержащая the mass of the fuel-the mass
    5 Liquid sodium
    6 Liquid sodium (green)
    7 the Green liquid
    8 Turbine (available in Railcraft or produce the like)

Green Chapter:
    It melt fuel. Has the properties of usual lava, but green. Near the blocks become poisonous. Explodes on contact with water (the explosion as dynamite). The property is burn units, in addition to stone and even some. Cool you can only liquid sodium. During cooling turns into poison “green pack” (fuel-mass)
    Nuclear pile(NP)
    NP allocates only thermal energy.
    If the car overheats, NP melts near blocks and makes a poisonous atmosphere. At the critical temperature, NP melts and turns into a green lava.
    Cooling NP using heat transfer medium: water or liquid sodium.
    The coolant water:
    Passing one time through the NP, turns into a green liquid and becomes toxic properties. At the outlet of the NP green fluid gets temperature (equivalent to the energy). The higher the temperature, the faster it goes down the tube.
    The coolant liquid sodium:
    Has the same properties as water. Different thermal conductivity.
    Unit separator.
    In this unit, the water turns into steam, when a device is the coolant from the NP, steam takes the temperature, with which your carrier. The medium is impossible to get energy in the turbine. To do this you need a separator. In him is served heat carrier (with acquired parameters from NP) and goes back to the zero value of the pressure and heat. On the other hand is served in the water and comes in the form of vapour from the assigned parameters of the heat-carrier.
    Temperature affects the amount of energy turbines.
    Pressure effect on the speed of the passage of the pipes.

Liquid sodium cooled reactor doesn't necessarily mean the reactor is a fast reactor design, this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BN-600_reactor

Dota 2 player at SEA server.

For me nothing is OP. It just a mod for fun and I'm playing it for fun. Unless it created items from nothing. Automining not included, neither do in case of self replicating machine. However GregTech is still good, so:

GregTech Documentation Task Force Needed!

• Oh WOW! That's awesome! I'd love to get a hold of this map and toy around with it. The collection of mods might be difficult to deal with though.
    Would be totally worth it though @-@ (Little bit of a Chernobyl nerd)
    You wouldn't happen to have a document of some of the acronyms used? I'm still just learning, but I was proud of how much I understood. But even google translate won't help with the technical acronyms. РЗМ, ГЦН, АС... Even if it's in technical Russian, I'd love to try to read through one.
    Or the documents you used as a base for this model. Blueprints, maps?

Oh man this is just too cool.

EDIT: Oh, look. Just had to look under the youtube "More Info" section to see for abbreviations.