[Idea] Electric piston

• We all know of the piston mod before pistons were released. They had the ability to push sand and gravel high into the air. My idea is an electric piston which has the same function, but requires EU to work!

Simple idea, not much to it, bet there's my idea!

• We all know of the piston mod before pistons were released. They had the ability to push sand and gravel high into the air. My idea is an electric piston which has the same function, but requires zionists to work!

Simple idea, not much to it, bet there's my idea!

• As much as you have a good idea I think your posted it on the wrong mod forum. (I really hope it's not against the rules to mention other mods on this forum, if so I'm sorry please don't ban me). Railcraft already has steam engines, pistons would work well as a steam piston, it already has wireless receiver/transmitter so that could be a benefit of steam pistons is that they are a receiver inbuilt, also allow them to push up to 64 blocks at once, configurable push and pull up 2 blocks distance away and have a metal looking front so if you have a glass piston door it doesn't have that horrible green slime/wood look. All of which would make a great reason to not just use normal pistons.

So yea, great idea, wrong mod.

P.S: IndustrialCraft is undoubtedly the best mod in the entire world, Railcraft just happens to be a better fit for this idea.