[1.4.7] MineGuild - Whitelist || 24/7 ||TeamSpeak 3 || Stream LIVE|| IC2|| TC3 || BuildCraft || Mystcraft|| ExtraBiomesXL || Many other mods

• IGN: notdd
    How old are you?: 13-14

Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?:I was banned from someone who haves operation powers by axedent and he banned me i cant go back there and i cant tell the real owner.

Are you familiar with the mods?:Yes all the mods, i cnow almost all the stuff like 95 % of the mods here.

• Crash on entry:

• IGN: notdd
    How old are you?: 13-14

Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?:I was banned from someone who haves operation powers by axedent and he banned me i cant go back there and i cant tell the real owner.

Are you familiar with the mods?:Yes all the mods, i cnow almost all the stuff like 95 % of the mods here.

Whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

• Ign tozzy2012
    Age 32
    Banned? No
    I am very fammiliar with all mods. I follow direwolf20 and flora for months now and i use to play standalone with all the mods you have n yournserver.
    I am from Brasil but I speak english. I play about 2 -3 hours / day.

I am also following your videos. .. Thank you
    Ricrdo Lange

• Tozzy2012 whitelisted. Welcome to the server, you can join at any time! Thank you for the follow it helps me a lot :)

• IGN:jbowon

How old are you?:17

Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?: I was banned a year ago on a pvp server whos name I cannot recall. Turns out pvp was ok but raiding was no. It was my fault for not reading the rules properly and I do not disagree with their actions.

Are you familiar with the mods?:Yes for the most part.

• jbowon whitelisted. Welcome to the server!

• IGN: 104547 (yes i know stupid name didnt realised at the time username was the same as IGN xd)
    How old are you?: 20
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?: no
    Are you familiar with the mods?: Yes i always use tech mods and i love nuclear reactors link :).

EDIT1:
    Also launcher doesnt seem to be working for me. It opens up a cmd box and instantly closes it again.

EDIT2:
    After using some lightning fast reading i managed to read this:
    Could not find or load main class

EDIT3:
    Converted the launcher to a exe file works now

• Just for bug-solving purposes, could you please execute the launcher .jar file via commandline (open start menu, and type cmd for win7) then navigate to the file by using cd e.g. "cd C:\Users\UsernameGoeshere\" and then execute "java -jar launcher.jar"
    Thank you very much for your feedback, would be very interesting to hear if you can execute the ftb launcher without converting it to .exe.

nylser

• Sorry, but I can't launch or execute the launcher. Please, give may be some tutorial, because I don't know anything in Java =)

• Just for bug-solving purposes, could you please execute the launcher .jar file via commandline (open start menu, and type cmd for win7) then navigate to the file by using cd e.g. "cd C:\Users\UsernameGoeshere\" and then execute "java -jar launcher.jar"
    Thank you very much for your feedback, would be very interesting to hear if you can execute the ftb launcher without converting it to .exe.

nylser

I navigated to the file and typed java -jar launcher.jar and hitted enter then i got this:
    Error: unable to acces jarfile launcher.jar

FTB launcher works perfectly fine.

• IGN: Drobac

How old are you?: 21

Have you ever been banned? no

Are you familiar with the mods?: Yes i have been playing with them for about a years time and im good with most of them

• Drobac: you are whitelisted.
    Xerocry, Rick and the others that have problems with the launcher:
    1) Make sure you have a 64-bit java if you have a 64-bit windows (for 32-bit windows also 32-bit java)
    2) Right-click -> opre with -> select the java platform (not exactly that name), if you have 2 of them check both
    3) I'm no help here, but Nylser can help you since he is the creator of the launcher and the server owner :). He probably knows better than me.

• Drobac: you are whitelisted.
    Xerocry, Rick and the others that have problems with the launcher:
    1) Make sure you have a 64-bit java if you have a 64-bit windows (for 32-bit windows also 32-bit java)
    2) Right-click -> opre with -> select the java platform (not exactly that name), if you have 2 of them check both
    3) I'm no help here, but Nylser can help you since he is the creator of the launcher and the server owner :). He probably knows better than me.

Did that but i cant get the jar file to work.

• IGN:aresky
    How old are you?:15
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?:No
    Are you familiar with the mods?:Of course:)

• IGN: krutx and friend Naxxeresu
    How old are you?: i and frien 16
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, where and why?: i wasnt banned on any servers
    Are you familiar with the mods?:
    we are experts in mods server using