Viliml's BuildCraft-IndustrialCraft Crossover 0.8a

• Wait, I have another approach to the conversion problem! The IC2 miner uses ~530 EU per layer, in a 5x5 area, which makes ~21 EU per block, and the BC mining well uses 25 MJ to dig 1 block! That means BC power is actually worth more than IC2 power! But, if we take into account the speed, the IC2 miner uses ~2.5 EU/t, while the BC mining well will use 25 MJ/t if it's provided! That means IC2 power is TEN TIMES less valuable that BC power!

• Is this mod compatible with server ?
    I can't start my server with this mod. I get this error :
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/66265…12-03_21.01.32-server.txt

In your crash report, I see the error is caused by a null pointer exception in CodeChicken Core:

I think my mod is incompatible with CodeChicken Core.

• Updated to v0.7, now with reinforced refineries! Don't expect the next version for a long time though, because I will try to make a reinforced version of every pipe! Also, I'm still waiting on those reinforced engine ideas!

• How about making reinforced tanks capable of holding 24 buckets per tank, instead of the usual 16? That would give it a REAL use!
    By the way, this addon is nice already.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• How about making reinforced tanks capable of holding 24 buckets per tank, instead of the usual 16? That would give it a REAL use!
    By the way, this addon is nice already.

Currently, I think it's 8. And if you think 2 advanced alloy are really a price you can pay to reduce space used by about 30% ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Ok, now I said it will take a while to make v0.8, but even I don't think it would tanke so long. I had a lot of trouble with school, but now that it's all over, I will start coding v0.8 for MC 1.4.5, MCForge .408+, BC 3.2.x and IC^2 1.110. Hope to make it before doomsday!

• Or not... Apparently I deleted all my source files for this mod, so I'll have to start over.Look for it in 2013 if it ever happens

• Perfect. Love the add-on. It's my favorite add-on people have to offer. This name might be useful. Refinolution. Since fuels are a main component it seems in this add-on. Something like that would be cool.

• Now I did find a bug with the reinforced refineries and tanks. Right clicking the tank with a bucket. Last thing, may I be allowed to use this in a developing modpack? If you can get back to me that would be awesome. Thanks for your time!

~Kazz

• Updated to v0.7, now with reinforced refineries! Don't expect the next version for a long time though, because I will try to make a reinforced version of every pipe! Also, I'm still waiting on those reinforced engine ideas!

Got a couple texture things so far that I wanted to see if you would like to use in the near future. :D I only have a couple tweaks on the stone pipes on the blocks overwrite PNG since they might be too dark to see the difference in the Reinforced ones I'll have later on..

• Maybe you should make your addon open source and put it on github? :D Makes it easier on you since people can just report bugs on github instead of here.

I replied to viliml few weeks ago.. I'm starting to wonder if he's really busy with life, re-coding the add-on or he just discontinued it. The reason why I think he discontinued it because it seems the download links don't work. Do they work for you?