[Suggestion] Irradiated Glass Use

• While browsing in creative mode, I saw an item called Irradiated Glass. It looked pretty cool and gave off a "This have an awesome glowy look" vibe, so I quickly built a basic house and tried to use Irradiated Glass as the windows.

To my disappointment, I couldn't. I tried looking on the Wiki to find what it was used for, no information there. I tried google, but that only turned up cool images of glass bottles that glow that eerie neon green. I asked in the chat and was told it was an item used in from recipe.

Anyways, I thought I'd suggest giving us the ability to use it as we would any vanilla glass pane but have it glow at night. Since it's radio active, maybe even have it damage players and mods in range. To avoid the damage, players would have to wear a nano, quantum, or other specialty suit of the like, or combine with with reinforced glass to shield from the radioactiveness and let the glow shine through.

• Wat. I'm pretty certain that's not even an IC2 item.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You do know FTB has more mods than just ic2 right?

Yeah. I'm not an idiot. You do know that generally things in the IC2 tab should actually belong to the IC2 mod? If it doesn't, I don't see how that's my fault.

Yeah. I'm not an idiot. You do know that generally things in the IC2 tab should actually belong to the IC2 mod? If it doesn't, I don't see how that's my fault.

Unless, it's an add-on, in which it is as much apart of IC2 as Forestry is apart of Buildcraft...

Seriously.. If you are using the FTB pack, ask for help their FIRST, then ask here... At least you are doing the right thing in using that modpack instead of Tekkit...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Unless, it's an add-on, in which it is as much apart of IC2 as Forestry is apart of Buildcraft...

Seriously.. If you are using the FTB pack, ask for help their FIRST, then ask here... At least you are doing the right thing in using that modpack instead of Tekkit...

Seriously, why would I post a suggestion for IC2 on the FTB forums AT ALL? FTB don't make IC2. At most they would serve as a 3rd party to get my suggestion passed right back here. This is the suggestions section of the forums, not the help section.

Also, each mod add-on or not, should have it's own tab. If I WAS looking for help or a wiki, I'd be hard pressed to even figure out where to go with everything jammed together as it is.

Also, each mod add-on or not, should have it's own tab.

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Seriously, why would I post a suggestion for IC2 on the FTB forums AT ALL? FTB don't make IC2. At most they would serve as a 3rd party to get my suggestion passed right back here. This is the suggestions section of the forums, not the help section.

Also, each mod add-on or not, should have it's own tab. If I WAS looking for help or a wiki, I'd be hard pressed to even figure out where to go with everything jammed together as it is.

Pls dont give them a separate tab. We do not want 30 tabs for all the mods and addons.