[IC2 Independent/Exp/Classic][1.7.10][1.8.9/1.10.x/1.12.x Unoffically] IC2 Backpack HUD v3.0/3.1-3.4

• Just wanted to pop in and say this mod is really well received on my server, I in particular have really enjoyed knowing how low my jet-pack or battery pack is in when I'm in a rush.

I'm glad its working out well for you! If you feel I can improve it in any way, please let me know. I have considered possibly implementing a GUI to control the HUD at some point.

• Im 'remaking' mc intance from MultiMC config pack and it needs this version

That's reasonable. Although it doesn't seem like it, the latest version can be configured to mimic earlier versions fairly closely.

• Super Sexy HUD dude, although the Green background for the Items is kinda derpy :3

It will turn red as the item depletes, so the green background indicates your armor is charged/undamaged, it might be "derpy" but it is useful.

• Hey guys, I found some code that needs fixing (small but worthy of update). If you have suggestions on how I can tweak the colors or background to make it less "derpy," I'm all ears. It is a bit on the colorful side - I was thinking of toning it down, or making the background two layers with only one layer colored.

• You could always have the Armour icons Tint red, so that your Jetpack slowly turns red the less energy it has.

• Found a little Bug with this mod and IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors.
    When you add Storage Updates to the Armor, the Fill Bar is always empty :/

• Found a little Bug with this mod and IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors.
    When you add Storage Updates to the Armor, the Fill Bar is always empty :/

I've tried giving myself empty and full armor pieces with various upgrades and am not able to reproduce this. I am too impatient to try crafting the stuff myself.

SirusKing: Your suggestion would be my definition of "derpy." I've made a compromise in the visibility of the background that I think should be easier on the eyes.

Other than that, I've made some cool adjustments that I just need to test a little further before release (later tonight, maybe).

• give yourself the "ultimate quantumchest" and kombine it with an storageupgrade mk3
    The mormal armors are fine only the updates from the assemply table brake it :/

• give yourself the "ultimate quantumchest" and kombine it with an storageupgrade mk3
    The mormal armors are fine only the updates from the assemply table brake it :/

Hi Fenrir,

I still didn't get a chance to test it.. it wanted me to wait 30 minutes before the items were combined! But, the new version I pushed should show the health level regardless. It probably won't show the charging indicator for those items that you were having issues with. I probably need to put specific code in to support that.

• maybe you could add in color options in the config? so we could set our own charge status colors.
    I LOVE this mod. it is totally awesome. I currently don't mind the colors at all. but GUI customization is never a bad thing

• maybe you could add in color options in the config? so we could set our own charge status colors.
    I LOVE this mod. it is totally awesome. I currently don't mind the colors at all. but GUI customization is never a bad thing

IIRC They are already in the config.