MSFU stays sending current to the massfabricator?

• That is the problem? Even when i disconect te glass fibre cables the massfabricator stays taking EU from my MFSU.

The only way to stop the current is to apply redstone to the massfabricator. But i like to shutdown te current manualy is this possible or a bug?

• Don't mention that T-word in this forum. You will get a lot of hate.
    The best is, abort Clusterf**k and use FTB. It's updated.

• :( I will stay on 1.2.5. My whole nuclair control system runs on redpower 2. And that is not avaible in that mod package.
    Is there no temporary fix for 1.2.5 that i can enable?

• :( I will stay on 1.2.5. My whole nuclair control system runs on redpower 2. And that is not avaible in that mod package.
    Is there no temporary fix for 1.2.5 that i can enable?

Just change screw-up-cable-mechanics to false in the config (seriously? Why would their be a config option to fix a bug???). IC2 is now on 1.4.5, the devs have never provided backwards support in the past and I see no reason to (especially considering all the changes in 1.3.2).

• Sarcasm aside, back-porting the energynet fix as far back as 1.2.5 would be a lot of work that maybe three people would ever see. On the other hand, I seem to recall IC2 1.97 doesn't have the EnergyNet bug, so you could try downgrading to that.