[Suggestion] Seperate rubber leaves texture

• It's a simple suggestion, Just add a texture for Rubber leaves into the block_0.png texture sheet so that it's not pulling the texture from the fast oak texture.

I play with everything but leaves on fancy, and It just bugs me to death that the only tree that doesn't conform is the rubber trees. So I think it would be great for people who do texture support (like myself) to have seperate textures for fast/ fancy leaves, or have it switch the texture from the terrain.png when you switch from fast to fancy graphics.

• Fairly sure the reason rubber trees don't have fast leaves was for identification purposes, to make them stand out more since they're not common enough for transparent leaves to really become and issue. Still, I prefer the look of fast leaves and the odd shape of the trees should be enough to distinguish the two types.

• We are not talking about trees that were planted to farm rubber, but the ones generated along the world.

I still think you're playing Industrialcraft wrong. You should be either A. mining, B. killing things, or C. building things. I don't see where rubber tree textures come into play at all.

(I do, but where's the fun in that?)

• Official Post

I still think you're playing Industrialcraft wrong. You should be either A. mining, B. killing things, or C. building things. I don't see where rubber tree textures come into play at all.

(I do, but where's the fun in that?)

This suggestion is purely aesthetical, it won't alter my gameplay. I just don't like the fact i can only see rubber trees with "fancy" leaves.