Suggestion: Nano/Quantumsuit revamp, and other balances

• Fusion reactor? Nah, i can generate 6000 - 15000 EU/t with windmills...

Pfft... I can do that with 6000 - 15000 Solar Panels.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Pfft... I can do that with 6000 - 15000 Solar Panels.

Pfff ... I can do this with 5-10 Nuclear Reactor ... but ... wait, I won't mine enough in a whole week to feed 5-10 reactor consuming more than 60 Ura cells each for 2h40 and make them run one day ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• I downloaded Gregtech to try it out. The new machines are so expensive! Also, I went to the End, but I didn't see how it was any easier to get iridium there...

• I honestly think that gregtechs nano suit recipe is moronic.

Saber or Suit? I don't think Greg changed the suit.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I downloaded Gregtech to try it out. The new machines are so expensive! Also, I went to the End, but I didn't see how it was any easier to get iridium there...

You can get 3 platinum and 2/9 iridium from one sheldonite ore.. and also, 8 platinum dusts = 1 iridium ore..

• With a clever setup of Thorium/Plutonium Reactors and a decent breeder you can get a steady 10k EU/t for matter generation well before fusion. Automation is your friend, i couldn't imagine doing large nuclear farms or most things without automation in both the crafting and maintenance.

• It's okay, I know what to do! I'll cover my island with solar panels!

...Why are you looking at me like that

Just remember, solar panels are expensive if you use greg-tech :D .

In a server, me and a couple of dudes built a "Suppa Duppa Moderfucking Power Station" (that is what we wrote at the entrance). A combination of automation, nuclear, fusion reactors, solar panels, wind and water mills, a bunch of geo-gen and backup generators created so much power that we became energy give aways on the server.

Till my buddy failed a calculus, mistaking a uranium cell, by a double uranium cell wich triggered a couple of explosions ending up with a big hole on the ground. :P

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.

• Official Post

Till my buddy failed a calculus, mistaking a uranium cell, by a double uranium cell wich triggered a couple of explosions ending up with a big hole on the ground. :P

Thats why i don't like reactors when you don't have failsafe like Nuclear Control. Actually even if i do i wouldn't use as uranium is not (normally) renewable and wind generates energy indefinetely.
    [Forestry Extra bees and EE³ make uranium renewable]

• Thats why i don't like reactors when you don't have failsafe like Nuclear Control. Actually even if i do i wouldn't use as uranium is not (normally) renewable and wind generates energy indefinetely.
    [Forestry Extra bees and EE³ make uranium renewable]

We actually add Nuclear control and some good protection systems! Problem is, most of the left wing of the power plant blew up before the systems kicked in, and the explosion reached our nuke storage (never understood why we had that there anyway ?( ). Still, the explosion pretty much made a Cylindrical explosion till bedrock and almost killing everybody that gets in due to radioactivity :D

The Viper will hide in the shadows... unseen... unheard... and when you least expect, she strikes.