[Idea-List]:List of Idea for addons developpers: Almost a Rejected-Suggestion-Thread!

• This thread is meant to be a list of Idea for addons. To be more accurate, it’s a Suggestion-Forum-like, but it deals with Idea too complicated to be implemented, or in a general way, with denied/ignored suggestion. It’s also supposed to be helpful for modders, that don’t know what they want to add to their addons, or searching complete system and not “I think this machine should be added” without any description, thought about gameplay change etc …

To keep it clear, please follow these rules:

Here is the
    list:

(From: Me)

This message has been split to be too long ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited once, last by MatLaPatate ().

• End of my own suggestion ^^:

I guess you understand the idea: Miner has to be the most expensive, the hull size and the Hull Tier can increase or decrease efficiency by changing the device you can use with (high-tech Hull are also able to works with High-tech motor, which is really helpful in order not to be Fuel dependant. But guess what, it’s freakin expensive ^^)
    Motor:
    There are a few motors based on different Fuel:

Diesel motor can only runs on Diesel, which is the lowest Tier of every fuels. It’s efficient in terms of consumption, but you’ll get a low speed with. The Diesel Motor is made out of Refined Iron, Tin, Copper, circuits, 30K coolant cells, Machines and Advanced Alloys. (At max usage, 1 Diesel Bucket will be consumed every 2 minutes).

Petrol Motor deliver more power, what makes you able to run more consuming devices and hull. It’s made out of Steel/Refined Iron, Copper ( and Lead ?), Tin/Aluminum, Advanced Alloy, Advanced Circuits, Advanced Machine, 60K coolants cells, and some vents. (At max usage, 1 Petrol Bucket will be consumed every 90 sec).

Hydrogen Motor is not more powerful, but very efficient. Although notice than if Hydrogen has the highest EU-value of every fuels, its energy delivered in a motor per tick is lowest than kerosene. Why ? Because energy conversion is very low for this fuel, but also because it’s renewable ^^ [with GregTech]. Its craft demands everything needed for the petrol one, but also Titanium and Tungsten. (1 Hydrogen Bucket à 3 Minutes, for a speed slightly higher than the Petrol Motor). Kerosene based motor is the most powerful using chemical fuels. He’ll allow you an amazing speed (about 1 layer per second with the miner) but will also consume TONS of fuel (1 Bucket à 1 minute). So powering your vehicles only with Kerosene will need a HUGE infrastructure. It’s a little bit cheaper than the Hydrogen one, and shouldn’t need Tungsten.

Notice than each motors have an internal Liquid tanks
    able to store up to 40 bucket of fuel.

These were Chemical-Fuel based Motor.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited 2 times, last by MatLaPatate ().

• Here are Electrical motors, Particle Collider, Neutronium, AntiQuarks ... still from me. I hope people will be shorter than me, otherwise we won't have space enough ^^

I hope I didn't forget anything (from myself ^^). And yes, I used Spoilers ... randomly.

[From YX33A][To everyone knowing enough to make an addon]:

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited 4 times, last by MatLaPatate ().

• I'm posting here, just because it has to be a "list", so I'll have to update it by ... editing this post. Same for 2 followings ... (I hope 2 will be enough ^^).

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

GregoriusT(the whole thing)

Lol, I already planned an electric Refinery with byproducts. I also plan to make a special Mining Pump Device (mines straight down and only gets Liquids in a large range, like a combination of the BC-Mining-Well and the BC-Pump, but much better working than it).

I should note, that I see BC-Fuel just as another Name for Diesel, that's why I called it Diesel Cells.

• Your Linebreaks messed up. I'm sure they look perfect on your Screen, but for me its either:

I thought I corrected it ...
    Edit: The whole thing has been corrected. It comes from the fact I write it on Word (Hadn't any internet connection during my "vacation" ... that was a pain ^^)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

Edited 2 times, last by MatLaPatate ().

• While I have suggested this before(I think), I feel it's still worth suggesting.

The Computer Aided Keratin Edible Device(C.A.K.E. Device for short). Using a small supply of EU, the C.A.K.E. Device will grow various healthy, if sometimes disgusting, foods. Supply low voltage, give it time to work, and BOOM, Tasty Nutritious Edible Food Paste!
    How it works: Basically, it uses a small amount of electric charge to increase the speed of the growth of a Genetically Modified Yeast, which can sustain you, but may cause some debuffs when eaten. If one adds Sugar, it tastes better(restores more hunger), but causes side effects more often. If one adds salt(which one has to find somewhere else, usually from Pams Harvest Craft), it tastes a bit better, but also is less likely to cause side effects(because the salt kills some of the yeast, while still tasting like salt). One can even add various types of juices or nectars to the yeast while it's being made to make it healthier(less negative side effects, and a chance of positive ones as well), but one has to have Forestry for Honey and Apple Juice, and Plugins for Forestry for Melon, Pumpkin, and veggy juices, and when it's implemented, Fruit Juice.
    In theory one could use Living Seed Oil, but that might end poorly(fully random potion effect, can be more powerful then normal potions, and lasts 8 minutes. Good luck.)
    One can use any container to place the liquid in the C.A.K.E. Device, even pipes, but if one uses Pipes, it's obviously harder to make other kinds right away, and one cubic meter of juice is good for 20 units of Food Paste, and with it's 10 liter internal storage... Better off using buckets or cans.

Oh, and the reason I'm requesting this is because I'm always looking for more ways to feed my character, and a future where the world doesn't eat Genetically Modified Yeast is a weird one not fit for any Cyberpunk Dystopia. And I am always looking for ways to make Minecraft feel more like Shadowrun.

Apprentice Redstoner, Professional Slacker