Suggestion that my kids come up with : - please give it a read!

• Long story short, my son(10) and my daughter(9) had me installing IC2, and they loved the mail feature....

They suggested maybe a newspaper to go along with the mail and things - like a few pages the server admin could send out daily to players of any news and events, or even if someone just wanted to do a newspaper or magazine or something like "stories,jokes and ect."

Myself I thought it was a clever idea from them both. Now I would have no idea on what all it would take to do as far as it being a reality.... but I fell in love with the idea, whats anyone else think?

And I'm new to this all, so I do hope this is in the right place... if not, my deepest apologies!

• Mail feature? I think you want Forestry.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Yeah, you want the FTB forums or the Forestry thread at Buildcraft site...

However, since books are present in the game, I would say that this is a nice suggestion to add...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• Maybe a craftable book which contains all IC² wiki recipes and some useful (maybe HAYOISH) information ?

HAYOISH information I could see, but honestly, who doesn't use NEI?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• So any time server get new version of IC2 (or other mod) each mailbox should get a "newspaper" with full changelog and other mod info?
    Seems good suggestion but for Forestry mostly.
    From the other side different mods (and IC2 ofc) can send such "newspaper" to each Mailbox when it detect release of new version. Instead of "you should update" chat message.