Air pressue machine

• Hi there,

well, I came on this idea while playing :P My friends have their houses pretty far from my house, and we always have to run to each other to give us the items. I thought about using teleporters but this would be to expensive...

The idea is - shoot items through pipes with a air pressure machine. This would really save me some time. If another mod already have this feature, please tell me, I were only playing with IC2 so far then I will take a look in it too :)

Thanks!

• Thanks for your replies, I'll take a look at those... However, I'm transferring energy to my friend from my MFSU but the problem is that when I / a friend isn't near my house the energy will stop transfering. (I think because the chunks will be unloaded when you go out of them)

Is there a way to keep the chunk where my house is loaded or any other fix for that?

• Is there a way to keep the chunk where my house is loaded or any other fix for that?

You want a mod that has a chunk loader, Railcraft has one, Chickenbones has ChickenChunks, and Buildcraft quarries act like a chunk loader. Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

EDIT: There is also this IC2 addon, I think it fits what you want perfectly.

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• You want a mod that has a chunk loader, Railcraft has one, Chickenbones has ChickenChunks, and Buildcraft quarries act like a chunk loader. Those are the only ones I can think of right now.

EDIT: There is also this IC2 addon, I think it fits what you want perfectly.

Looks good, thanks, I'll give it a try. Hopefully it won't kill my world =P Otherwise BuildCraft will come anyway

• There are multipule mods- namely buildcraft and red power- who already has pipes and tubes systems (respectively).

Some people do in fact play vanilla industrialcraft, and a mod that requires regenerating the world is horribly impractical as a fix.

Though, Minecraft is getting hoppers, so unless its gonna do more than simple horizontal item transfer there's no point in IC2 having it.

• Some people do in fact play vanilla industrialcraft

Not many though, the philosophy nowadays seems to be "jam as many mods as you can get to work into your .minecraft".

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Not many though, the philosophy nowadays seems to be "jam as many mods as you can get to work into your .minecraft".

Not me ^^. I personnaly play Mindcrack with Forestry, Extra bees, Steve Carts, Soulshard, TrainCraft, PortalGun, Computer Craft, MiscPeripherals and Nuclear Control disabled. And with Most of Fallen Beast addons enabled (advanced geneator, more composite armor etc ...). So I've less than 10 mods enabled (Fallen Beast count as one ^^, and there some such as Obsidian Plates and OmniTools about the one I just don't care, because they aren't OP and I don't use it).

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!