[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• First, i really like your mod, i hated it to switch every time the lappack with the jetpack!

I just downloaded the new 1.13 (1/2) to replace the old 1.13 and i'm wondering that im not flying while pressing space,
    is this a bug or im just too stupid to find the new button for flying? :D

Edit: It looks like nothing works, solar helmets dont charge anymore..

None of the armors abilities will work unless you update forge. I don't know exactly what version you need, but relatively recent. I'll try and get the exact number for you.

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• This seems to be such an awesome mod, but it won't work for me. The Armor Assembler is at 100% energy level, but it's not doing anything. I tried it with:
    - default Lappack and Jetpack
    - default Lappack and exo-upgraded Jetpack
    - exo-upgraded Lappack and default Jetpack
    - exo-upgraded Lappack and Jetpack

+ I also tried it with a redstone signal

So how to make the actual combo armor? I have no use for just the exo-upgrade-armor.

• can you add a tooltip on the module that says which part it can be attatched to?

That's a great idea! I'll add that in the next version.

Make sure you have IC2 v1.115.208 or later. That will happen if you have 1.115.207 or earlier.

• **sorry if english is bad**

1) Thank you for adding bow's damage option, but i think that it may be better (good ideas comes late). What you think about nanobow upgrades? Delete option and add force modules (1,2 and 3 level of the Power enchantment). You can also add energy storage upgrade.

2) It will be good if you change a nano blade (same upgrades like a bow).

3) It will be amazing if you create a quantbow with insane crafting recipe. Different between nanobow and quantbow - quantbow have antigravity arrow with same modes.

4) Very important!!! Quant/Nano Armor + Enchanted Book = Enchanter Quant/Nano Armor. It is unacceptable. Hardcore has disappear. Please, fix it.

• Right... I'm gonna go through this piece-by-piece. Let me know if I misunderstand any part of your message.

1) Thank you for adding bow's damage option, but i think that it may be better (good ideas comes late). What you think about nanobow upgrades? Delete option and add force modules (1,2 and 3 level of the Power enchantment). You can also add energy storage upgrade.

I added the bow option because someone requested it on the wiki.
    The bow can already have energy and overclocker upgrades applied to it.
    As for a damage upgrade... I think the nanobow is slightly out of place in a mod about armors as it is. Due to the popularity of it, I will most likely incorporate weapons more in the future, but for now, I will leave it as-is.

2) It will be good if you change a nano blade (same upgrades like a bow).

If you mean I should make a version of the Nano Saber that you can upgrade... again, I don't want to do too much with weapons yet, though I will probably end up adding more stuff to do with them in the future.

3) It will be amazing if you create a quantbow with insane crafting recipe. Different between nanobow and quantbow - quantbow have antigravity arrow with same modes.

That has been suggested before.
    I like the idea of anti-gravity arrows, but that's similar to the laser upgrade that is currently half-finished and commented out in the code, and again, since this mod is primarily about armors and their upgrades, I don't want to render one of my upgrades useless with another item.

4) Very important!!! Quant/Nano Armor + Enchanted Book = Enchanter Quant/Nano Armor. It is unacceptable. Hardcore has disappear. Please, fix it.

So I was able to understand and respond to those first three parts... but this last one... what?!
    I think you're saying that you want me to make it so that you can't enchant the armors with books... but
    (1) I see no reason to disable this as personally I like it, and
    (2) Thats the only part of this line that I remotely understand.

• My goal was a device that doesn't limit me to IC2 armor when using my power tools. I normally use heavily enchanted Thaumium armor and would like to keep it. The second harness is for situations where one piece of energy armor is draining much faster than the others. The quantum boots and helmet usually fall prey to this and the gravisuite chestplate always hurts. Then again a distributor with 2 ultimate lappacks adds 22M EU to the table.

I might still try the combo as long as I can use the advanced lappack (+1M EU) in it.

• My goal was a device that doesn't limit me to IC2 armor when using my power tools. I normally use heavily enchanted Thaumium armor and would like to keep it. The second harness is for situations where one piece of energy armor is draining much faster than the others. The quantum boots and helmet usually fall prey to this and the gravisuite chestplate always hurts. Then again a distributor with 2 ultimate lappacks adds 22M EU to the table.

I might still try the combo as long as I can use the advanced lappack (+1M EU) in it.

If you're referring to the advanced lappack from gravisuite (or gregtech, I forget which mod it's from and I think they both add one), you can't make a combo armor directly out of them, but you can upgrade the Combo Armors to have more EU than them.

• can you add an armor assembler that has no recipe and process armors instantly? its for creative mode so that everyone can test the armor combinations at their testworlds without waiting a few hours. XD

• can you add an armor assembler that has no recipe and process armors instantly? its for creative mode so that everyone can test the armor combinations at their testworlds without waiting a few hours. XD

I've already coded in some upgrades for the next version. There is one for survival mode, that will halve the wait time, and one for creative, that processes instantly. Easier than making a whole new machine, plus it's done already :P.

• I've already coded in some upgrades for the next version. There is one for survival mode, that will halve the wait time, and one for creative, that processes instantly. Easier than making a whole new machine, plus it's done already :P.

cool! good to know, hehe

• So i've been having trouble being able to craft a few items, mainly combing the components to create the ultimate quantum suit and others.

Is this due to an un-updated forge, if so what forge version should I be running?

• So i've been having trouble being able to craft a few items, mainly combing the components to create the ultimate quantum suit and others.

Is this due to an un-updated forge, if so what forge version should I be running?

The only problem that would be caused by an old version of forge would be the armors not doing things every tick (IE, solar helmets wouldnt charge and jetpacks wouldnt fly).
    What recipes are you having trouble with? I haven't updated the wiki in a while.

• The main recipe I was looking to craft was the ultimate quantum suit chest plate. I've tried placing the three components into the crafting table (with one of them being upgraded with the exosuit module, ie. Exo-Quantumsuit) in different patterns yet are unable to craft the product.

However since now the server i'm playing is running the IC2CA v1.13(half) I"m assuming you place the items in the armor assembler now. Yet even then I'm still unable to craft the product.

Edit: So I recently checked the version of IC2 the server is running, and its v 1.115.207. Which is probably the main reason I can't craft, I will try and get the op to update, and hopefully all works well. Sorry!

• Soo I would love it if you would add armor assembler upgrade that make things 10 times Faster (Use's irridium ofcourse)
    Becouse i am tired of waiting soo much time........ :D

• I've already coded in some upgrades for the next version. There is one for survival mode, that will halve the wait time, and one for creative, that processes instantly. Easier than making a whole new machine, plus it's done already :P.

What is Done ?
    Did you mean Regular Armor Assmebler Or The Instant one ?
    If you meant Instant One Than, YOU LIED TO ME ! :evil:
    And i Am going to :Nuke TNT: you !

• The main recipe I was looking to craft was the ultimate quantum suit chest plate. I've tried placing the three components into the crafting table (with one of them being upgraded with the exosuit module, ie. Exo-Quantumsuit) in different patterns yet are unable to craft the product.

However since now the server i'm playing is running the IC2CA v1.13(half) I"m assuming you place the items in the armor assembler now. Yet even then I'm still unable to craft the product.

Edit: So I recently checked the version of IC2 the server is running, and its v 1.115.207. Which is probably the main reason I can't craft, I will try and get the op to update, and hopefully all works well. Sorry!

It's partially my fault, like I said, I haven't updated the wiki, so that's probably consuming a lot of people as well.

Soo I would love it if you would add armor assembler upgrade that make things 10 times Faster (Use's irridium ofcourse)
    Becouse i am tired of waiting soo much time........

If you scroll up like 3 posts, you'll see me saying that the next version will have upgrades for the assembler to make it faster.

What is Done ?
    Did you mean Regular Armor Assmebler Or The Instant one ?
    If you meant Instant One Than, YOU LIED TO ME !
    And i Am going to you !

The upgrades are done, just not released yet.
    And I don't know how it's possible for me to have lied to you when I haven't responded to you until now.

Amazing! I will probably be using this, good work!