[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• What Is the max eu solar or static upgrades can generate?
    Will Quantum combos like the Solar QuantumSuit Helmet still keep the effects for example will the Solar QuantumSuit Helmet still protect you from harmful potion effects like the QuantumSuit Helmet does?

1- Max is 512, configurable.
    2- Yes.

How to use armor assembler I did not go

Put in the two things you want to combine. If you want to make a combo armor, make sure one of the two items has an Exosuit upgrade module installed (Ex: ExoLappack + jetpack or Exojetpack + lappack will both make Lapijetpack). If you want to upgrade something, just put in what you want to upgrade and what you want to upgrade it with.
    If you're positive that you're doing all that correctly but it still doesn't work, update your IC2. You need to have later than version 1.115.208-lf. You can get versions on the IC2 jenkins page here , just make sure you get one from before the 1.5 update.

Found a slight bug, discharging when using ulti nano armour says it uses 100000EU but actually only uses 100

I fixed this already, it will be released in the 1.5 version (which is almost done, but still needs some testing).

Check out my addon, IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors!

• Nice, now for the long wait for everything to update alongside
    Seems to be progressing at a good pace though :) My bets on RP2 being the slow one again.

• I have an error when trying to make anycomboarmor(in thi case upgrade solar helmet)

if this is my fauls somehow please tellme how to fix it

Appears that the mod is incorrectly implemeting IElectricItem. Not your fault. Although, it might be caused by your java version. Try using Java 6 and see if you get the same error.

Offtopic: Hey, another polish person playing IC2.

Edit: The mod has the same recipe as MFFS, the upgrade modules have the same recipe as the secure storage.

It has become a little stubbly. Implement facial hair growth in IC²? Vision continuously grows more furry until you shave. (approx once every 2 minecraft days ;P)

Steve shaves with his chainsaw.
    Check out Factorio- A game where you build a factory from scratch.

Edited once, last by Shalashalska ().

• I have an error when trying to make anycomboarmor(in thi case upgrade solar helmet)

if this is my fauls somehow please tellme how to fix it

That's a bug that's already fixed for the next version.
    I forgot that some of the items that can be assembled aren't electric (the exosolar and exostatic, to be specific) and I ran the code to update their damage bars based on the charge level on anything being produced.
    Since those aren't electric items... it yells at me. It's fixed in the next version. For the time being, either edit the NBT tags of the items (I believe "solarProd" and "staticProd" are the two for production, i'll confirm when i get home if i remember) or combine them with nano/quantum armor before upgrading.

• This mod causes a crash upon loading. Crash log:

I hope that it's not because I already have 41 mods, I really want to keep them all...

• Update your IC2, as it says in at least 2 places.

• Update your IC2, as it says in at least 2 places.

Seems that I was using the wrong hidden update. I didn't know about the latest hidden update, it would be a lot easier if they didn't hide updates so much...

• HELP ME
    I can't play with this mod :

Update to the latest version, 1.13 and a half. It fixed that bug.

Quoted from "palrab"

HELP ME
    I can't play with this mod :
    It would be more useful for us if you copy-pasted the log in a spoiler.

It would indeed, thank you for pointing that out. Too bad people don't scroll up at all when they report a bug, because if they did then that wouldn't be the 2nd or 3rd time i've 'fixed' the same problem.

Edited once, last by UnixRano ().

• Hello, you can help me?

CA crash my server.

"
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] t: Ticking tile entity
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:962)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:309)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:857)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:744)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at fy.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: ic2ca.common.item.armor.ItemArmorExoStatic cannot be cast to ic2.api.IElectricItem
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at ic2ca.ic2ca.updateElectricDamageBars(ic2ca.java:582)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at ic2ca.common.tileentity.TileEntityArmorAssembler.combineItem(TileEntityArmorAssembler.java:516)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at ic2ca.common.tileentity.TileEntityArmorAssembler.g(TileEntityArmorAssembler.java:379)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at yc.h(World.java:2597)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at in.h(WorldServer.java:701)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:956)
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] ... 4 more
    2013-04-16 13:28:41 [SEVERE] Encountered an unexpected exception t
    t: Ticking tile entity
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:962)
    at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:309)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:857)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:744)
    at fy.run(ThreadMinecraftServer.java:16)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: ic2ca.common.item.armor.ItemArmorExoStatic cannot be cast to ic2.api.IElectricItem
    at ic2ca.ic2ca.updateElectricDamageBars(ic2ca.java:582)
    at ic2ca.common.tileentity.TileEntityArmorAssembler.combineItem(TileEntityArmorAssembler.java:516)
    at ic2ca.common.tileentity.TileEntityArmorAssembler.g(TileEntityArmorAssembler.java:379)
    at yc.h(World.java:2597)
    at in.h(WorldServer.java:701)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:956)
    ... 4 more"

• Hello, you can help me?

That's a known bug that has been fixed already for the next version. For now either edit the nbt tags (i believe the ones for production are solarProd and staticProd) or upgrade it to an electric item before applying an upgrade.

• UnixRano, you can add shutdown of some nano-bow modes in settings?
    I use MCPC, nano-bow causes a loss to other players where pvp of a zone isn't present by means of fire and explosions.

Thanks in advance!

• UnixRano, you can add shutdown of some nano-bow modes in settings?
    I use MCPC, nano-bow causes a loss to other players where pvp of a zone isn't present by means of fire and explosions.

Thanks in advance!

Sure! I'll add that to the 1.5 version. I was going to wait until ic2 had an official release for 1.5... but i might just release it this weekend anyway.

Let me just make sure I understand you- are you saying you want a config option to disable each bow mode?

• Sure! I'll add that to the 1.5 version. I was going to wait until ic2 had an official release for 1.5... but i might just release it this weekend anyway.

Thank you that you find for me time. Could issue your new version fashion and on 1.4.7? I consider that for the server using success version 1.5 with fashions is yet stable.

Let me just make sure I understand you- are you saying you want a config option to disable each bow mode?

Yes. I will need to switch off explosions and fire (fashion of nano-bow) as they cause a loss out of zone pvp.