[1.5.2] [SSP/SMP] IndustrialCraft 2 Combo Armors v1.14.3

• If he does, will you maintain this too master? :O
    Sadly, I'm pretty sure, I'm too dumb for that...

€dit: the "m" is in there now xD

Iff yu find misstaks, you may keep them! (Or tell me if neccessary...)

Edited once, last by Shadowlife ().

• Wow, lawl. That's what I'd call "proof by fail" maybe...
    But you've got to admit, that typo kinda fit there.

Doublechecking post...
    Done... I suppose. :D

• Ahem, do you have any other possibility of updating it? I need this so badly. :/
    Anyways, great that there is some more interest into this.
    - Shadow

• Official Post

I'd say we'll never see this updated again and Unix is lost forever, but then I see he was on today...

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Not sure he was online or that he is lost?
    Because I suppose that the online timer thing doesn't lie, and to him being lost from modding
    needs to be seen in the future.
    Anyways, I'm still waiting for an update, because I just like this mod more than modular powersuits.

• EDIT: I'm currently debating if I should to upload it... :| Theres not many people using the mod I guess. :(

I'd certainly use it. For me IC2CA felt much better than MPS balance wise. You can make it so that everyone wanting the mod should PM you. That would ensure that only ppl really determined to use it get it and also limits distribution a lot.

• Official Post

I'd think it's pretty rude to do that without asking him for permission to do that first. Especially if you are uploading it publicly.

If you get no response after trying, it seems like wasted time if you can only use it yourself. It's not like he's splashing the code out everywhere as all his own either.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• If you get no response after trying, it seems like wasted time if you can only use it yourself. It's not like he's splashing the code out everywhere as all his own either.

Then...don't spend the time doing that if you are not sure if it's gonna be wasted or not and you don't want it to be?

• I already have tried. -.-'

As i've said. The best solution for now seems to be either "do not redistribute" or "redistribute through PM". The first one doesn't make much sense as one all work for a 1.6 port would be in vain then. So i'd opt out for the second method until permission is recieved or UnixRano appears again.

• As i've said. The best solution for now seems to be either "do not redistribute" or "redistribute through PM". The first one doesn't make much sense as one all work for a 1.6 port would be in vain then. So i'd opt out for the second method until permission is recieved or UnixRano appears again.

Yeah, I'm probably never going to release the compiled versions publicly since they are too buggy. :) If I do get permission however, I will release the compiled versions, not the source code. I will never release source code unless I get permission to, or if I just don't care, or, lastly, the developer, is just a plain non-friendly person. I'm at school right now so I can't say anything I would usually type...