Getting a Block object?

• Hey, well I'm customarily editing the MFFS mod, to allow more blocks to be used, and the problem is that I can't figure out where/how in the API I can grab a, lets say Bronze Block as a Block object for the method. Anyone have any ideas?

• Official Post

Are you partially retarded?
    (Not meaning to be a dick, but really?)

Wow, calling RawCode like that this soon, is a new Record (Its very hard to understand him, and he always misses most of the important Information). I will add a few more informative Steps to that:

3) Install IC²-API into MCP
    4) call "ic2.api.Items.getItem("bronzeBlock").copy()" to retrieve the Bronze Block of IC² as ItemStack.
    5) Do whatever you want with that Block.

couldn't find where I could pull a block from.

very very sad, since there is only one class have "items" in its name.
    but its ok for retarded and brain damaged users to unable to find single file by known keywork, dont be sad.

• very very sad, since there is only one class have "items" in its name.
    but its ok for retarded and brain damaged users to unable to find single file by known keywork, dont be sad.

He wanted a block, so he naturally passed over something that said ITEM.

• if you dont know how minecraft works you shoud not post stupid things instead of reading MCP manual.

block is WORLD object, in order to get block, you need only ordinates XZY nothing else, you dont ever need API for this.

• if you dont know how minecraft works you shoud not post stupid things instead of reading MCP manual.

block is WORLD object, in order to get block, you need only ordinates XZY nothing else, you dont ever need API for this.

*sigh* What if he wanted to use the API?

RawCode, I feel like you're really mean sometimes. I'm happy I haven't had any problems that i couldn't solve myself. If had such problems and posted them here, I'm sure you would "help" me.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

What if he wanted to use the API?

there is completely no way to get block via IC2 API, there is no methods that can do it.

I haven't had any problems that i couldn't solve myself

there is completely no way to encounter problem you cant solve yourself, JAVA exists for many years, MCP at least 3, forge over year, every possible problem already solved by someone and you can extract this data by using google.

• there is completely no way to get block via IC2 API, there is no methods that can do it.

call "ic2.api.Items.getItem("bronzeBlock").copy()" to retrieve the Bronze Block of IC² as ItemStack.

• ...right, that gets you an ItemStack. If you really want the Block for some reason, you have to fetch it from Block.blocksList[stack.itemID]. This is a vanilla thing, not an IC2 API thing.

RawCode is a jerk, but he's not inaccurate... most of the time.

• ^^This wasn't,

1) Navigate to download thread
    2) Download IC2 API

but I admit that I was wrong.