valentine breeder Mark V EA++ & Breeders Discussion

• nice you understood my idea.

with managerrs from Gregtechaddon you could define easily where to place the components.

and consider using 60k to 360k cooling cells to take up the heat.
    to cool the cell just use a cooling reactor.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• Official Post

nice you understood my idea.

with managerrs from Gregtechaddon you could define easily where to place the components.

You mean the Regulators. The Managers only work with ISidedInventory (An Inventory Slot Version like the Regulator is also planned too), and thats not part of the Nuclear Reactors.

• yea could be, you are the expert....
    i only produce the Designs.

Change the scheme, alter the mood. Electrify the boys and girls if you'd be so kind.

[b][i][u][url=' [url='http://forum.industrial-craft.net/index.php?page=Thread&threadID=7745']HAYO CORP: Nuclear Power (FREE: Reactor Blueprints)

• nice you understood my idea.

wait what idea and dont have gregtech. im lost

edit: ok gregtech looks freeking awsome could i add that to my world without regenerating a new one or will the ores not populate? totally new to minecraft btw sorry.

• ok gregtech looks freeking awsome could i add that to my world without regenerating a new one or will the ores not populate? totally new to minecraft btw sorry.

You could, but you would miss Bauxite, Iridium, Nether ore ... which are really cool features from GregTech.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• You can use mystcraft to make new worlds and delete the nether as an interim for pretty much any mods ores. Though since half the point of gregtech is the expensive recipes you may lose that depending on how far into the game you are.

• my idea was to not let the heat from uranium go into the reactor hull instead directly into cooling cells or LSH condenser.
    that way you safe space wich you can use for platings and also as no komponent adds or takes Heat it is Infit neutral, even when shut off.
    i only have to get these regulators working.

• Interesting. But I don't see the advantage of pushing the heat that high, there are fairly drastic diminishing returns.

Edit: And for all that work, you only get a 93:1 breeder, though with quad cells it would produce extremely fast...

• i guess you dont understand what exactly is done there:
    The breeder will never gain or loose temperature, it will just sit there waiting for you even when turned of with out the need of lava cells.
    the heat can be distributed in a 3 chamber reactor.
    It is a bit costy yes.

• I'm fully aware of that, but it isn't nearly as nice of an idea as you seem to think. You can't put 4 depleted cells around the uranium because the LZH is in the way, which removes nearly all your gains, you *can* use a quad cell, which bumps you up to 93:1, but that's such a tiny gain (.1%) in efficiency that there's no reason to bother.

It does have impressive speed (372 for a single arrangement, up to 1368 for 6), but what exactly is your reactor bank that consumes more than 159 per cycle?

• Even now you don’t understand. You can put in single cells with better EFF than any breeder on the market BECAUSE
    It can withstand the near maximum HEAT possible.
    The breeder before with the Highest Temp got 92, while being risky, not exactly keeping its heat easily.
    The new Types where you remove the cooling from the breeder ARE safer, faster, more efficient.
    This IS the fastest you can go with 1 uranium Cell.
    it's the NON PLUS ULTRA.
    you can adjust the output with next to no changes to the breeder.
    as you can see the normal breeder go only to 84 recharge per tick. That’s 9 ticks less than my new single uranium breeder.....

also if you use the energy one single Uranium Breeder to Make LHZ you will still have a Net gain of 1 Eu/t

Even if you can’t see a need for THE ultimatum in breeding technology. I can.
    and to remember you: Minecraft isn’t about the thing you do its about what CAN you do.

HAYO.corp did always stand for the maximum Possible.:
    Best in Breeding Technology and
    CASUCS.

one Breeder with dual uranium Cell will feed the Biggest CASUC..
    while outputting 4360 eu/t.

• A) Yes, you can get as high as 93:1, thats one higher than the 92:1 otherwise possible. If you claim you can do better show it to me.

B) That efficiency is utterly irrelevant. At 84:1 you have 98.8% efficiency. At 93:1 you have 98.9% efficiency, you would have to breed a thousand uranium before seeing the first extra piece of uranium. Even if you're somehow right and can get better efficiency, a 99.9% efficient reactor is *still* a marginal gain, producing just one extra uranium for every hundred bred.

• B) That efficiency is utterly irrelevant. At 84:1 you have 98.8% efficiency. At 93:1 you have 98.9% efficiency, you would have to breed a thousand uranium before seeing the first extra piece of uranium. Even if you're somehow right and can get better efficiency, a 99.9% efficient reactor is *still* a marginal gain, producing just one extra uranium for every hundred bred.

after 10 runs you already have one more Uranium.

A) Yes, you can get as high as 93:1, thats one higher than the 92:1 otherwise possible. If you claim you can do better show it to me.

IT is 1 more.
    also safer, workfriendlyer, and just a bit more complex.

It is the best idea in the Breeding section for month now.

Also where is the Fun, if not in Maximizing the Gain and Eff of all your stuff in Minecraft?.

Edited once, last by skavier470 ().

• Its a fucking horrible idea. There is no befit of any kind, and it adds an obscene running cost at 80 copper per cycle, not to mention the cost of all the fancy equipment you'll need to autocraft LZHs and manage to get the LZHs and depleted uranium cells in the right spots on the reactor.

• i listed you the benefits.
    there is no increase in copper.
    you can make a timer to auto shutdown the reactor with easiyst redstone (a item timer will do too) machines.
    and then you can set the yourself.
    with Gregtech regulator the fitting inside the reactor shouldnt be a problem.

you can feedt the massfab with the reactors energy and still get a net gain.

and if you want you can use cooling cells and a small cooling reactor to have 0 loss.

yes it is more complicated. where is there a problem?

• ?? no
    you get with single cells 93 ticks, 31 ticks per isotope.
    with dual you get 186, 62 per isotope.
    with quad you get 372, 124per isotope.

where do you get your numbers from??

• my idea was to not let the heat from uranium go into the reactor hull instead directly into cooling cells or LSH condenser.
    that way you safe space wich you can use for platings and also as no komponent adds or takes Heat it is Infit neutral, even when shut off.
    i only have to get these regulators working.

Ahh i see yes that was just a happy benifit of the idea I had witch was to use quad cells for more ticks and the lzh's to save space for more heat plate and just use an autocrafting table to replace the lzh's but it kind of all falls apart without having gregtech. oh well engineers think alike i guess. I think its quite a testament to the perfection of this design that 2 engineers came up with separate ideas that lead to the same design for separate reasons.

• wow I just got back from my road trip and read these replies and I am disappointed that people even after reading this thread are saying that its not that much more eff only taking into account the eff of the materials and not the over all eff of the breeder witch is: !!THE SPEED AT WITCH PRODUCT IS PRODUCED AND THE SPEED AT WITCH PROFIT IS GAINED!!