THESE ARE SUGGESTIONS ONLY. BY READING THIS SPOILER, YOU ARE ACCEPTING THAT YOU FULLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE WITH THE FOLLOWING:
A. THE AUTHOR RESERVE HIMSELF NO RIGHT, PATENTS, OR CREDIT WHATSOEVER OVER ANY OR ALL THE SUGGESTIONS, AND WILL HAPPILY ACCEPT ANY AND ALL DECISIONS MADE BY ANY ACCEPTING PARTY.
B. ANY ACCEPTING PARTY MAY CHANGE, DELETE, MODIFY, OR USE ANY PART OF THE SUGGESTIONS WITHOUT ANY CONSENT OR RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR. MULTIPLE PARTIES MAY USE ANY OR ALL PARTS OF THESE SUGGESTIONS.
C. THESE SUGGESTIONS ARE UNDER A NON-COMMITTED, NON-EXCLUSIVE AND UN-BELIEVABLE CONTRACT THAT, IN FACT, DOES NOT EXIST, AND THUS ALLOW ANY AND ALL PERSONS TO REACT, NEGATIVELY OR POSITIVELY, AND OR NOTE ANY USEFUL POSSIBLE DIFFERENCE, OR SIMPLY DISCUSS ANYTHING IN THEIR MIND (AS ALLOWED BY THE FORUM AUTHORITIES).
1. Fire Extinguisher- when right clicking fire or flowing lava, instead of spraying foam all over the place the sprayer will instead spread foam to all adjacent (or near) fire/flowing lava tiles (but NOT source blocks). A step forwards: the foam will melt after a few second, possibly leaving useless items after them (sticky goo, foamy pile, etc).
2. Wooden Beams: crafted with slabs instead of planks and give half the amount, they are treated by the sprayer like scaffolds. these block can be supported from the sides infinitely (or near-infinitely) but can't support regular scaffolding in any way and other beams also only from the sides. They cannot be walk on. Best used for making a ceiling of CF.
3. Sand filled Scaffolds: 8 scaffold around one piece of sand, these will instantly harden, making them great for making a CF floor.
4. colored pellets: 8 pellets around a dye. when used in a sprayer, the hardened foam will be colored.
5. Electric Sprayer: with a sprayer a circuit, and a battery, this sprayer is to the regular sprayer as the mining laser is to the drill: uses pellet cans from the inventory, and depending on the mode, it will spread differently, make a certain shape, use dye to color the foam,spray color to paint existing foam,spray sand to harden foam,
spray sand to blind players and spray potions to spread their effect.
Totally not a weapon- these will only added in the industrium conflict update (which is supposedly scheduled to after the mod API (soon in the 1
6. Painting Brush- can be used to color a pixel (or four) of a hardened foam, allowing a much more compact pixel art in minecraft as well as making CF building much less harsh and uniform in style and color.
EDIT: i knew i forgot something about the wooden beams...