[suggestion] Construction Foam related suggestions

• 1. Fire Extinguisher- when right clicking fire or flowing lava, instead of spraying foam all over the place the sprayer will instead spread foam to all adjacent (or near) fire/flowing lava tiles (but NOT source blocks). A step forwards: the foam will melt after a few second, possibly leaving useless items after them (sticky goo, foamy pile, etc).

2. Wooden Beams: crafted with slabs instead of planks and give half the amount, they are treated by the sprayer like scaffolds. these block can be supported from the sides infinitely (or near-infinitely) but can't support regular scaffolding in any way and other beams also only from the sides. They cannot be walk on. Best used for making a ceiling of CF.

3. Sand filled Scaffolds: 8 scaffold around one piece of sand, these will instantly harden, making them great for making a CF floor.

4. colored pellets: 8 pellets around a dye. when used in a sprayer, the hardened foam will be colored.

5. Electric Sprayer: with a sprayer a circuit, and a battery, this sprayer is to the regular sprayer as the mining laser is to the drill: uses pellet cans from the inventory, and depending on the mode, it will spread differently, make a certain shape, use dye to color the foam,spray color to paint existing foam,spray sand to harden foam, spray sand to blind players and spray potions to spread their effect.
    Totally not a weapon- these will only added in the industrium conflict update (which is supposedly scheduled to after the mod API (soon in the 1.23456 update).

6. Painting Brush- can be used to color a pixel (or four) of a hardened foam, allowing a much more compact pixel art in minecraft as well as making CF building much less harsh and uniform in style and color.

EDIT: i knew i forgot something about the wooden beams...

• . colored pellets: 8 pellets around a dye. when used in a sprayer, the hardened foam will be colored.

And so, add one new item for each dye ? Great Idea --'

1. Fire Extinguisher- when right clicking fire or flowing lava, instead of spraying foam all over the place the sprayer will instead spread foam to all adjacent (or near) fire/flowing lava tiles (but NOT source blocks). A step forwards: the foam will melt after a few second, possibly leaving useless items after them (sticky goo, foamy pile, etc).

Already suggested. Not denied, just not considered.

possibly leaving useless items after them (sticky goo, foamy pile, etc).

What's the point of leaving something useless ? Haven't you cobble enough ??? Or maybe do you mean: something useless that could become useful once processed ?

6. Painting Brush- can be used to color a pixel (or four) of a hardened foam, allowing a much more compact pixel art in minecraft as well as making CF building much less harsh and uniform in style and color.

Sounds neat. I always wanted making pixel art with Coal stick or dyes.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• 2. Wooden Beams: crafted with slabs instead of planks and give half the amount, they are treated by the sprayer like scaffolds. these block can be supported from the sides infinitely (or near-infinitely) but can't support regular scaffolding in any way and other beams also only from the sides. Best used for making a ceiling of CF.

With empty collision box? Or else it would be used as endless cheap scaffolds.

3. Sand filled Scaffolds: 8 scaffold around one piece of sand, these will instantly harden, making them great for making a CF floor.

You want 8 scaffolds per one filled or one sand per 8 filled? Both seems not fair.

• 2. Wooden Beams: crafted with slabs instead of planks and give half the amount, they are treated by the sprayer like scaffolds. these block can be supported from the sides infinitely (or near-infinitely) but can't support regular scaffolding in any way and other beams also only from the sides. Best used for making a ceiling of CF.

They should break if a player steps on them, that would definitely balance them out.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• They should break if a player steps on them, that would definitely balance them out.

Come on, scaffolds are already cheap enough ... except you're using GregTech, but hey, that's your fault, you tried exploiting IC² ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Discussion or any update?
    Vanilla IC2 developer comment?
    Further discussion about extinguisher idea?
    spray gun potion effect spraying building and uses discussion?
    Any way for at least the wooden beams and/or sand-filled scaffolds to materialize in some form?
    Fallen Beast, sorry, F4113nb34st- which aspect do you mean to make a mod of- painter, CF holding blocks, or just (understandably) meant "i like this idea maybe if i have time"?

I mean, i am pretty sure (even with my very very basic programming knowledge) that wooden beams or sand filled scaffolds are at least 90% easier to implement than most suggestions in the suggestions thread, but i don't see too much discussion here, especially from devs (apart from beast, whose response i am still curious about).

Or maybe they just all ignore me because of the thing and i am just a whiny little kid, but i still think at least those two ideas are completely worthy and objectively fit in with industrial craft .

• I'm actually working on it now, here's current status ^^

Fire Extinguisher: happening, not done yet
    Wooden Beams: done
    Sand filled Scaffolds: done
    Colored pellets: not happening, would require several ic2 base class edits
    Electric Sprayer: happening, but only the special shapes and draws pellets from inv part, not done yet
    Painting Brush: not happening, not even totally sure how to do that

two other ideas that will be inlcuded are:
    cf half slabs
    cf stairs

as for no one replying, hate to say it, but thats the normal response from devs :S