Pipe and liquiduct support for pump.

• In a world run by forge where mods are supposed to play nice i find it a bit odd how archaic the IC2 pumps remain to this day. the relyance on cells to operate is bad enough but the fact is this device does not properly output to pipes or tubes. additionally in a world of tanks waterproof pipes and liquiducts i have no idea why this unit cannot output liquid directly. and i am sure there alot of people who will just reply use BC or RP2 pumps instead but the thing is these pumps do not interface with the ic2 miner. so in all there are definatly some intermod compatibility issues on all sides regarding this block.

• Official Post

In a world run by forge where mods are supposed to play nice i find it a bit odd how archaic the IC2 pumps remain to this day. the relyance on cells to operate is bad enough but the fact is this device does not properly output to pipes or tubes. additionally in a world of tanks waterproof pipes and liquiducts i have no idea why this unit cannot output liquid directly. and i am sure there alot of people who will just reply use BC or RP2 pumps instead but the thing is these pumps do not interface with the ic2 miner. so in all there are definatly some intermod compatibility issues on all sides regarding this block.

Use GregTech advanced pump instead :D
    It is even able to extract liquids without causing block updates preventing flowing water/lava!
    This is totally not a GregTech Intergalactical advertisement.

• Use GregTechadvanced pump instead :D
    It is even able to extract liquids without causing block updates preventing flowing water/lava!

Use GregTechadvanced pump instead :D

just suggesting a pump from a mod i didn't list is not helpful especially since alot of servers dont have or want gregtech due to some of the ways it changes other mods. your post is just another copout instead of addressing a clearly outdated broken mechanic. also what version of greg adds the advanced pump as i am unable to find the recipe on the servers nei list. i know for fact at least part of greg tech is installed and i cant find a single reference to advanced pumps on the greg tech wiki

• So, you judge SpwnX for suggesting you an awesome Mods awesome Device, that is not on your List(Which is in your Mind).
    And dont talk about the communitydriven Wiki, which is outdated, but Contains more informations. If you want something always updated, look on the Gregtechpage on the IC2 Wiki, which has No Pictures.

• Use GregTechadvanced pump instead :D

I cannot find this advanced pump you speak of.

• Official Post

V2.79a:
    Added Advanced Pump, works like an IC²-Miner, but more pumpy (and no Drills to break Blocks!). As it has no GUI now (NOW), you have to input the Mining Pipes into the Top.
    -snip-

Also my post was made some time before GregoriusT made this version which added it.
    I was playing with him when he said he would add the adv pump, thats why you wouldn't find it so easy.
    Wiki is slightly outdated, both.