[1.4.6][Whitelist][Hamachi]F4113n's Vacation Server

• Official Post

I'm screwed, I'm terrible at both. How does PvP with mods like IC2 even work?

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• How does PvP with mods like IC2 even work?

What do you mean ? If it's anything Q-suit related, then think: "GregTech". If it's something Nuke related, also think GregTech. If it's something else, think, rules/mods.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

don't worry about not knowing how to use em, I got promises from mat and chaos to teach us ^^

Good.

What do you mean ? If it's anything Q-suit related, then think: "GregTech". If it's something Nuke related, also think GregTech. If it's something else, think, rules/mods.

I mean, how can you play PvP when you have to do so much mining to get the stuff. Especially with Gregtech.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

I see this too much.

• I mean, how can you play PvP when you have to do so much mining to get the stuff. Especially with Gregtech.

You play PvP because you'll need stuff for mods like GregTech ^^. And, the fact is, mods are just means to get better weapons, and so PvP become a race-to-weapons :D

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

So basically what you guys are telling me, is that when you need stuff steal it, but be ready to fight for it. Right?

I see this too much.

• Official Post

That sounds better. :)

I see this too much.

• In fact, you can join both RP side or PvP side. So you can just decide being "citizen" or outlaw. Assuming outlaws are free to attack citizen, the point is the first that'll do that will just see every non PvP-side player allying against him ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Could a Citizen build up a giant heavily armed Army to kill Potatos? Or at least a stationary Potatofrying-Teslacoilstation?

He could, but Citizens aren't supposed to attack before being attacked. That's the PvP side which is free to attack anyone, at any time. And beware, Potatoes are more dangerous than they seem ... think to GladOS, which got her company back, just being a Potato ...

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Couple questions:

So the servers up? IP/pass please

I cant find a gregtech download link, help please (not on his forum page here -.-)

As well, I kinda like the PvP Idea, been waiting for a reason to make a tesla-fort. But why not twilight woods? It wouldnt be any different than people "hiding" in the nether. In fact having a nether fort soulds like a good idea, make a portal at bed rock with high defense and from the nether (with the 8 to 1 travel rate) you can have mining outposts everywhere without needing to risk crossing the over world. Unlike twilight forest, which is just a secondary over world (with a few differences albeit).

One last thing, anyone know where i can get the API for the most current buildcraft? need it to see how some of the foresty mods stuff works

• @bove: If you would have read the OP, you would know that it is a withlisted private server, that you need to applicate for first, and that you need to applicate for.
    Also, dont finding a simple downloadlink, do not make your changes for being chosen into the ~5 Players on the Server. Fallenbeast did not even chose my, until he just not recognized my posts here as a application.

• Also, dont finding a simple downloadlink, do not make your changes for being chosen into the ~5 Players on the Server. Fallenbeast did not even chose my, until he just not recognized my posts here as a application.

Option 2 I guess ^^.
    At least, we'd better make one server ourselves now, because they get rid off both GT and PvP :/

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!