Idea: Water Backpack

• Hello, i have an idea.
    It would be nice,if Industrial Craft has a water backpack and a spray tool to place the water, like cf backpack / sprayer.
    For example: I fill the backpack in the pump or fill the pack in railcraft tanks.
    And if i would place the water of this backpack, I need one "water sprayer".

Sincerely,
    VatriXxX

• I play on a Survival Server, and i don't have Ice, you can only get Ice from the creative inventory or you have an Silk Touch Tool, but i don't have these two things.

• compress snowballs -> ice

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• OR, somthing I suggested once: a tool using water + some chemical components/dust to mine even faster than any drill ^^. It would also provide some byproducts, but would need water cells/energy (both). WHy is it relevant ? Because if you really don't want to lose cells with it, you could use a Water Backpack, but you'd need energy ^^.
    What, I'm trying to resuggest my ideas ? Ok, I'm out ^^.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• That's to complicated. I only need one water backpack, to store water and if I need water for a new farm, I can use this backpack to place water.
    Very simple and not so complicated, over compressed snowballs, smelt the ice etc. - It's very complicated :D

It would be nice to insert this idea in IC2

• I think a water pack could be cool, if used with CF-sprayer, to turns lava into obsidian and deal with fire, or also to hydrate your plants with IC² Cross-breeding. But crop-matron already does that. What about a pack, that would contain not only water, but also lava/acid (Liquid Weed Ex + tool to instant destroy leaves with a good AOE) or anything else if you find it useful.

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• More specific :
    Snowman -> snowballs (block breaker or anything related if you want to automate) -> compressor -> ice.

Or even more industrialcrafty, infinite water pump next to a compressor makes snow.

• Yes, it would be entirely obsolete to add a water backpack. Ice is easy to obtain with IC2, and you don't have to wait for it to melt, just break it and water will be released.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

I play on a Survival Server, and i don't have Ice, you can only get Ice
    from the creative inventory or you have an Silk Touch Tool, but i don't
    have these two things.

You may not have those things, but if you are playing with IC² you certainly have compressors and you may not have enough time to find out that they can make ice out of snowballs which are easily obtainable.