Give greg a subforum

• Official Post

To give my two cents to this:
    personally i think the biggest prob behind giving an addon a subforum is probably the asking for subforums by other addoncreators afterwards.
    (*cough* and such a situation would be for admins reaaaaaalllly anoying lol *cough*)

That's why I suggested a few Threads (which will be initiated by me) about the most important Topics. I got only 1 general Topic from these people, so I will very likely come up with these:

- Reactor Designs (already there)
    - Suggestions (fuck what I said a few posts before)
    - Science! Discouss about your most brilliant Designs utilizing GregTech. (to find things I have to nerf)
    - Engineering! Show your highly efficient or just simple Setups right here. (Posts with Contraptions will be linked in the Main Post)

Support will stay at the Addon-Thread as it only contains Support and Changelog-Discoussion.

Any suggestions before I start it?

• - Science! Discouss about your most brilliant Designs utilizing GregTech. (to find things I have to nerf)
    - Engineering! Show your highly efficient or just simple Setups right here. (Posts with Contraptions will be linked in the Main Post)

Same things, don't you think ?
    Btw, we'd need a Thread for Cubcraft, Cublike should make that ^^

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

ITS NEW!!! ITS HOT!!! ITS THE GREGSUBFORUM 3000!!!!!! Buy now for only 18 Easy* Payments of £29.99!!!!*

*Hard
    **does not include posting/viewing/interacting privilages

• I fully support the idea of a GT subforum. It's a pain to try and find anything GT related that isn't on the incomplete(hint hint Greg) wiki.

To give my two cents to this:
    personally i think the biggest prob behind giving an addon a subforum is probably the asking for subforums by other addoncreators afterwards.
    (*cough* and such a situation would be for admins reaaaaaalllly anoying lol *cough*)

You wouldn't need to make a subforum for all the other addons just because all the other addons are not as discussed as GT.
    You could get away with just 6 subforums for starters:
    GT
    Force field addons*
    Power converting addons*
    Advanced machines addons*
    Alternative generators addons*
    Misc addons
    *Sadly it seems devs are lacking creativity and multiple versions of these types of addons are being developed.

mcmz4e aka MaryuZ aka 2.muCh.Pride

• Yes, I support that idea!