CF Foam

• Official Post

Now, hopefully all of us know that you can cover Cables with CF Foam, but you have to use the Sprayer. When you use the Sprayer, BOOM! You right click and your submerged in Foam, which is pretty annoying. Perhaps when you are Sneaking (Or even use the MODE Key) and you use the Sprayer it only places one piece of foam, or even just being able to place the Foam block directly onto cables.

• Official Post

A very nice idea. I hate suffocating in CF foam just to make my cables look a little nicer.

145 Mods isn't too many. 9 types of copper and 8 types of tin aren't too many. 3 types of coffee though?

I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realise that what you read was not what I meant.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I just don't know what went wrong :(

I see this too much.

• Official Post

You wont believe it, but the Sprayer has intelligent behaviour for spraying CFoam. All depends on the angle you hold the Sprayer. However, sometimes the Angle isnt properly detected in Minecraft, making it behave like "BOOM". I support the Idea of Sprayer Modes. And please dont suggest a special Sprayer to me, that's already on my List.

• Official Post

You wont believe it, but the Sprayer has intelligent behaviour for spraying CFoam. All depends on the angle you hold the Sprayer. However, sometimes the Angle isnt properly detected in Minecraft, making it behave like "BOOM". I support the Idea of Sprayer Modes. And please dont suggest a special Sprayer to me, that's already on my List.

Sprayer.... OF DEATH? ;OOOOO
    hehe