Suggestion: Luminators :)

• is it viable, or would other people want luminators to be changed slightly, to have a larger radius of light coming from them?
    ive been playing around with them and they are not much different lightwise from normal torches, and i love the idea of having much better lights and setting up complex wiring systems through my base to power them with the most efficiency, just its a bit saddening that i have to use 5 to light one 7x7ish room to the safe effect as a bunch of torches.
    would be cool if their light radius could be made larger, maybe with a greater power usage, taking this further would be to make a new kind of illuminator maybe, made out of glowstone and glass or something, that has the same system for brightening (10eu/s, 20eu/s etc) but have them require more EU/s ( i think the ones now take a bit under 1EU/s on full power) so i guess they could take like 10k EU per day rather than 5K
    rambling a bit now,
    the layout for making these improved lights would be exaclty the same just with glowstone replacing glass? or one bit of glass replaced with a glowstone block, since glowstone is now easier to get in servers :)
    yeah so just an idea :D
    along with this on a very small note i was thinking would it be at all possible to make a block like an MFE that has for input on the sides, and output top and bottom, just you set it with an EC manipulator so that the bottom output has a %of the power coming out, and the top has a different % of the power out, this would allow for kind of parrallel circuits where you could have a main energy ring with lots of lights split off it, that doesnt take as much room as it needs to atm :) not sure if its neccesary :P
    opinions are appreciated :D

• I was thinking of "how to wire" several luminators in the ceiling from just a few input sources. It was really breaking my mind until i read this.

Right now i am considering to use torches more :(.

Than again, torches never provided consistent and only flickering light so i agree that a luminator should be brighter to make up for the missing flickering effect of the torches?