-please delete this thread-

• Username: MDetonados
    Main Mods You Like: All (Exept The Vortex Menus)
    Experience: I Have Been Playing Since Beta 1.2, And With Mods Since Beta 1.3
    About Me: I Don't Like To Complicate The Simple; I Can't Make Houses And Stuff Like That, But I Can Build The Best Machinary Stuff; I Do Textures For Mods In Faithful 32x32;I Do Write Evrething With The First Letter On Caps, As You May Notice.

• Username: MDetonados
    Main Mods You Like: All (Exept The Vortex Menus)
    Experience: I Have Been Playing Since Beta 1.2, And With Mods Since Beta 1.3
    About Me: I Don't Like To Complicate The Simple; I Can't Make Houses And Stuff Like That, But I Can Build The Best Machinary Stuff; I Do Textures For Mods In Faithful 32x32;I Do Write Evrething With The First Letter On Caps, As You May Notice.

Sorry... Not Whitelisted.

• Can I Ask Why?

I don't think this server's right for you, it's supposed to be a really technical and complicated server and it sounds like you just want to do really simple stuff. If you really want to join I can whitelist you. Also, it's A Bit Weird Capatalizing Every Letter xD

• I Didn't Expressed The way i Wanted To, I Do Like Complicated Stuff, But Like: If I'm Gonna Build A Tree Farm, I'm Gonna Use Forestry, Not Thaumcraft, But I Would Automatized The Farm, Not With BC (There Is Easier) I Would Use Golems (Because Is Diferent)
    And If Can I Would Like To Be Whitelisted, Because This Is Not My First FTB Server, I Used To Play With Mindcraft Before.

• I Didn't Expressed The way i Wanted To, I Do Like Complicated Stuff, But Like: If I'm Gonna Build A Tree Farm, I'm Gonna Use Forestry, Not Thaumcraft, But I Would Automatized The Farm, Not With BC (There Is Easier) I Would Use Golems (Because Is Diferent)
    And If Can I Would Like To Be Whitelisted, Because This Is Not My First FTB Server, I Used To Play With Mindcraft Before.

okee well my username is 88meepking and i hope you see this soon getting really pumped to play heh

I'll whitelist you both the next time I get on. (In about 15 hours) I would whitelist you now but I'm in bed on my iPod.

• Whitelist application:
    Username: philipxjm
    Main mods you like: IC2, Gregtech, Forestry, Buildcraft
    Experience: Have played tekkit, mindcrack and Direwolf20 pack.
    About me: I am honest, tolerant. I love trading and interacting. I am 16 years old and lives in a boarding school.

• Wait!?! What? Does the iPod really have access to the Internet in Browser-Format so that you can use it on this Forum?

I think so, the forum just doesn't have a mobile style.

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• I'll whitelist you both the next time I get on. (In about 15 hours) I would whitelist you now but I'm in bed on my iPod.

You two are whitelisted now.

Wait!?! What? Does the iPod really have access to the Internet in Browser-Format so that you can use it on this Forum?

Yes, I use chrome though if that makes a difference. And I have the iPod touch 5th generation.

@Greg Via WLAN, I think.
    But, as far as I know, Safari is the only aviable browser.

Nope, you can use chrome.

Whitelist application:
    Username: philipxjm
    Main mods you like: IC2, Gregtech, Forestry, Buildcraft
    Experience: Have played tekkit, mindcrack and Direwolf20 pack.
    About me: I am honest, tolerant. I love trading and interacting. I am 16 years old and lives in a boarding school.

Whitelisted, welcome to the server!

• Username: Jman2345678
    Main mods you like: The mod I tend to use most is Computercraft. I am also getting into bees along with Redpower 2 and Thaumcraft.
    Experience: I have been playing Minecraft with mods long before the FTB packs and even Technic/Tekkit. I have used most mods but there are a select few I feel comfortable putting scarce resources into.
    About me: I am a friendly and helpful person. I am always looking to assist anyone however I can.

• Whitelist application:
    Username: Nat10000
    Main mods you like: Gregtech, IC, Redpower
    Experience: Multiple years of MC, and I learned FTB with a vengeance =)
    About me: I enjoy making overcomplicated things in the smallest space possible. This usually leads to a spaghetti room instead of a machine room and my bees being forced to breed with no others but somehow still pooping out babies. But I love it ^^

• Same here. I was just minding my own business harvesting a castle when some guy jumps in and kills my friend, so I grab a book and teleport to a new place where I meet a creeper, and diamond plated zombie. After quickly dispatching those two, the creeper seemed to respawn and kill me. All and all, it was a weird event and I was banned shortly after. Perhaps this is a mistake?

• It seems like I got banned but i have no idea why, I mean I just found a treasure house and then some dude beat me up and then I got banned.

See the next quote to see why you got banned.

Same here. I was just minding my own business harvesting a castle when some guy jumps in and kills my friend, so I grab a book and teleport to a new place where I meet a creeper, and diamond plated zombie. After quickly dispatching those two, the creeper seemed to respawn and kill me. All and all, it was a weird event and I was banned shortly after. Perhaps this is a mistake?

First of all, you were not harvesting a "castle." You were stealing Thepwnerkid's machines and equipment. You know exactly why you got banned.

Whitelist application:
    Username: Nat10000
    Main mods you like: Gregtech, IC, Redpower
    Experience: Multiple years of MC, and I learned FTB with a vengeance =)
    About me: I enjoy making overcomplicated things in the smallest space possible. This usually leads to a spaghetti room instead of a machine room and my bees being forced to breed with no others but somehow still pooping out babies. But I love it ^^

Whitelisted.

Username: Jman2345678
    Main mods you like: The mod I tend to use most is Computercraft. I am also getting into bees along with Redpower 2 and Thaumcraft.
    Experience: I have been playing Minecraft with mods long before the FTB packs and even Technic/Tekkit. I have used most mods but there are a select few I feel comfortable putting scarce resources into.
    About me: I am a friendly and helpful person. I am always looking to assist anyone however I can.

Whitelisted.

• First of all, you were not harvesting a "castle." You were stealing Thepwnerkid's machines and equipment. You know exactly why you got banned.

Just saying we were not stealing Thepwnerkid's machines and equipment. We were merely just destroying, we had no interest to take the things.