-please delete this thread-

• So... I came into the nether to check on my lava pump, ran into a wither boss someone had spawned... and as soon as I started to kill it, server died. Tried 2 more times, server dies as soon as I start fighting it. Staying logged off for now so the server will stay up.

• Now I'm client crashing on login instead of crashing the server. Still believe the cause to be the wither, because I see it right on top of me for a split second before crashing. Coords are -1440, +512 in the nether.

• Username: bounino
    Main mods you like: IC2, Buildcraft, EE and computer craft

Experience: I have played on tekkit for many many MANY months and FTB for a few months now so I am quite familiar with the mods, also I administrated a server once, took out a lot of griefers :P.

About me: I was introduced to Tekkit and later FTB by Sushi_Wings actually, he's the one who told me about this server so here I am. I like to build huge bases or underground complexes, you know something out from Sci-fi films, and also having a lot of machinery functioning at the same time and all going neatly into chests. It has always been my dream to produce and distribute something to the server. Recently I distributed power to a city I created and thought about using this to maybe make "money" (like an electricity tax) but of course nothing too expensive, it has to be something that aids the players so they don't have to bother with electricity not make them awfully poor. Ok so other than that I am always extremely polite to people and always willing to help, and I'm hoping to see you all soon.

• I joined another server and lost interest in this one... So I abandoned this server and then decided to nuke my base. I still have a backup, but I don't really care much. If somebody wants to take over the server (That includes paying bills) let me know via PM or this thread.

• Huh, well thanks for the warning? Kinda selfish of you to just abandon a community like that. I would take over, but i dont have the money, nor the time to do it. Will someone step up?

• Huh, well thanks for the warning? Kinda selfish of you to just abandon a community like that. I would take over, but i dont have the money, nor the time to do it. Will someone step up?

I know... But what am I supposed to do? Keep paying the bills even though it's dead and I don't play on it?

• Well i know that. But what I am saying is you need to give everyone a warning before the server shuts down. Anyways, we need to find a new server in the meantime.

• Well i know that. But what I am saying is you need to give everyone a warning before the server shuts down. Anyways, we need to find a new server in the meantime.

It's not like I know I'm going to be shutting the server down a couple weeks in advance. I told everyone the day I decided to shut it down.

• I am willing to try to pick up the server, I would Like all of the files though, not just a back up.

Alblaka says:

"People using their intellect in attempts to discuss other people into the ground could be considered less intellectual then people using their intellect for something beneficial :3"

• I am willing to try to pick up the server, I would Like all of the files though, not just a back up.

Thank you, I'm just going to give you FTP access through a PM. Download Filezilla or something to access the files.
    EDIT: Crap, the server got suspended because I didn't pay the bill. I'm going to send the server host (Exodus hosting) a support ticket asking them to give me 2 more days of access, hopefully they'll be nice.
    EDIT 2: They just gave me a download link... much simpler.
    EDIT 3: PM'd you the download link... don't want to make it public.

THANK YOU Fallen! I've been playing on a new server since all of this happened, and i if anyone would like to join me until this server revived just pm me.

• Could you please tell us when the server is coming back online and could you take a look at my whitelist application? Also will everyone that was previously whitelisted still remain whitelisted? Thanks for bringing the server back Fallen!