Error Screen When Installing IC²

• I tried installing 1.111 and that left me with a black screen, this time I installed 1.115 and I got this error message.

I'm using:
    Minecraft 1.4.7
    FML v4.7.22.539
    Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.516

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // I let you down. Sorry :(

Time: 3/10/13 3:09 PM
    Description: Failed to start game

java.lang.RuntimeException: RedPowerCore: BlockID 244 occupied by ic2.core.block.machine.BlockMiningTip, autoAssign is disabled.
    at com.eloraam.redpower.core.Config.die(Config.java:90)
    at com.eloraam.redpower.core.Config.getBlockID(Config.java:115)
    at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerWorld.setupOres(RedPowerWorld.java:180)
    at com.eloraam.redpower.RedPowerWorld.load(RedPowerWorld.java:120)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:487)
    at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor4.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:140)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:69)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:317)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:300)
    at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:268)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:83)
    at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:657)
    at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:207)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.a(Minecraft.java:456)
    at asq.a(SourceFile:56)
    at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:744)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- System Details --
    Details:
    Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
    Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
    Java Version: 1.7.0_09, Oracle Corporation
    Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
    Memory: 483304320 bytes (460 MB) / 648019968 bytes (618 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
    JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms512m -Xmx1024m
    AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
    Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
    IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
    FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.22.539 Minecraft Forge 6.6.0.516 25 mods loaded, 25 mods active
    mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    mod_ReiMinimap [mod_ReiMinimap] ([1.4.7]ReiMinimap_v3.2_06.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.207-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Railcraft [Railcraft] (Railcraft_1.4.7-6.17.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Errored
    RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized
    LWJGL: 2.4.2
    OpenGL: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5870 GL version 3.2.9236, ATI Technologies Inc.
    Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'forge,fml'
    Type: Client (map_client.txt)
    Texture Pack: Default
    Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
    Vec3 Pool Size: ~~ERROR~~ NullPointerException: null

Edited 2 times, last by Codyy: I'm adding in more information. ().

• Block ID error,

RedPowerCore: BlockID 244 occupied by ic2.core.block.machine.BlockMiningTip

Indicates that you should go into the RedPower config file and change blockID 244 to something else under 4096, repeat that for the different numbers until it stops crashing.

But before you do that, IC2 1.111 is for 1.4.5, you want this one

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Block ID error,

Indicates that you should go into the RedPower config file and change blockID 244 to something else under 4096, repeat that for the different numbers until it stops crashing.

But before you do that, IC2 1.111 is for 1.4.5, you want this one

I believe I copied the wrong thing before. I updated it now, but even if I did have to change the ID number... I don't know how to do that.

• Go to your .minecraft folder, go to the config folder, find the folder labelled redpower, open the redpower.cfg file inside it, find block 244, change it to something else under 4096. Repeat until errors stop with numbers specified in error log.

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• Go to your .minecraft folder, go to the config folder, find the folder labelled redpower, open the redpower.cfg file inside it, find block 244, change it to something else under 4096. Repeat until errors stop with numbers specified in error log.

Can you take a look at my report one more time please. I went into that exact file you told me and didn't find a 244 ID. This is the file:

# RedPower 2 Configuration
    blocks {
    base {
    appliance.id=751
    microblock.id=750
    multiblock.id=752
    }

compat.machine.id=767
    control {
    backplane.id=760
    peripheral.id=761
    peripheralFlat.id=762
    }

lighting {
    lampInvOff.id=759
    lampInvOn.id=758
    lampOff.id=757
    lampOn.id=756
    lampShaped.id=768
    }

logic.logic.id=753
    machine {
    frame.id=765
    machine.id=763
    machine2.id=766
    machinePanel.id=764
    }

world {
    crops.id=246
    leaves.id=243
    log.id=245
    ores.id=242
    plants.id=241
    stone.id=244
    storage.id=754
    }

}

enchant {
    disjunction.id=79
    vorpal.id=80
    }

items {
    base {
    alloy.id=9003
    bag.id=9012
    drawplateDiamond.id=9008
    dyeIndigo.id=9004
    handsawDiamond.id=9006
    handsawIron.id=9005
    lumar.id=9001
    nuggets.id=9009
    planBlank.id=9010
    planFull.id=9011
    resource.id=9002
    screwdriver.id=9007
    }

compat.parts.id=9087
    control.disk.id=9086
    logic.parts.id=9013
    machine {
    battery {
    empty.id=9079
    powered.id=9081
    }

parts.id=9083
    sonicDriver.id=9080
    turbineWood.id=9084
    voltmeter.id=9078
    windmillWood.id=9085
    }

world {
    athame.id=9041
    axeGreenSapphire.id=9035
    axeRuby.id=9034
    axeSapphire.id=9036
    handsawGreenSapphire.id=9015
    handsawRuby.id=9014
    handsawSapphire.id=9016
    hoeGreenSapphire.id=9038
    hoeRuby.id=9037
    hoeSapphire.id=9039
    paintbrush {
    black.id=9077
    blue.id=9073
    brown.id=9074
    cyan.id=9071
    dry.id=9061
    gray.id=9069
    green.id=9075
    lightBlue.id=9065
    lime.id=9067
    magenta.id=9064
    orange.id=9063
    pink.id=9068
    purple.id=9072
    red.id=9076
    silver.id=9070
    white.id=9062
    yellow.id=9066
    }

paintcan {
    black.id=9060
    blue.id=9056
    brown.id=9057
    cyan.id=9054
    empty.id=9044
    gray.id=9052
    green.id=9058
    lightBlue.id=9048
    lime.id=9050
    magenta.id=9047
    orange.id=9046
    pink.id=9051
    purple.id=9055
    red.id=9059
    silver.id=9053
    white.id=9045
    yellow.id=9049
    }

pickaxeGreenSapphire.id=9032
    pickaxeRuby.id=9031
    pickaxeSapphire.id=9033
    seedbag.id=9043
    seeds.id=9040
    shovelGreenSapphire.id=9029
    shovelRuby.id=9028
    shovelSapphire.id=9030
    sickleDiamond.id=9020
    sickleGold.id=9021
    sickleGreenSapphire.id=9023
    sickleIron.id=9019
    sickleRuby.id=9022
    sickleSapphire.id=9024
    sickleStone.id=9018
    sickleWood.id=9017
    swordGreenSapphire.id=9026
    swordRuby.id=9025
    swordSapphire.id=9027
    woolcard.id=9042
    }

}

settings {
    compat.gear.altRecipe=0
    core {
    # Automatically remap conflicting IDs.
    # WARNING: May corrupt existing worlds
    autoAssign=0
    }

logic.enableSounds=1
    machine {
    frame {
    alwayscrate=0
    linksize=1000
    }

}

world {
    generate {
    copper=1
    silver=1
    tin=1
    }

tweaks {
    craftcircle=1
    spreadmoss=1
    unbricks=1
    }

}

}

Edited once, last by Codyy: I'm adding in more information. ().

stone.id=244

under world, does notepad (or whatever you use) have a ctrl+f function?

• under world, does notepad (or whatever you use) have a ctrl+f function?

under world, does notepad (or whatever you use) have a ctrl+f function?

Yeah, for some reason it wasn't working. I found the ID, if the problem is 244, so I just have to change it until it works and that'll fix it, right? Do you have any ideas for an ID I could use?

• Okay, thats just stupid. You bumped the Thread like half an hour after your most recent Post here.

Is there any rule, which disallows bumping a Thread without any Reason nor new Content?

Why would you waste time commenting on this just to bash me? I'm just trying to get this mod working so I can play it. :/

• Official Post

The best Idea (if you start a new World) is to just remove the whole Config Folder and start a new Game. That will Automatically fix it for you. If you dont wanna lose your Progress then just switch the ID's inside the IC²-Config to something what Redpower doesnt occupy.

• The best Idea (if you start a new World) is to just remove the whole Config Folder and start a new Game. That will Automatically fix it for you. If you dont wanna lose your Progress then just switch the ID's inside the IC²-Config to something what Redpower doesnt occupy.

Or you might want to risk setting autoAssign=0 to autoAssign=1, which will automatically assign unoccupied IDs.

You can never have enough Medli IC2.

• The best Idea (if you start a new World) is to just remove the whole Config Folder and start a new Game. That will Automatically fix it for you. If you dont wanna lose your Progress then just switch the ID's inside the IC²-Config to something what Redpower doesnt occupy.

You are a genius and I love you. Thank you very much. <3

• If you're using NEI (as a reference in the future), it contains something awesome that dumps all the block IDs. Go to E-->Options-->Block/ID Options-->Dump ID Map Now (or something). Go to your minecraft folder, and you'll see a new text file. Open it, and that will display both the used IDs and the un-used. You can then just switch the conflicting ID to one of those (remove the mod first of course and use a test world).