[Addon 1.115] NuclearPan 1.01 (Now with candies!)

• You could make food cooked in it "Irradiated", gives you the same amount of food but gives you hunger like Zombie flesh. Nice balancing point.

This is actually may be trouble. There is several ways to do that:
    1. Keep reference in metadata to original item id to obtain it's food points and icon, so it will acts completely as original items. It is not hard for food that is not metadata sensitive, and impossible for items that hosts multiple items on a single item id - I know that there is addons that adds new food.
    2. Same thing, but keep reference in nbt, it will work for any items, but make items non stackable.
    3. Also I may try to use enchantment system on original items. It will not need additional items and save effect even after addon uninstall, but it also will make items non stackable.
    4. Make an item that will act as uniform irradiated food, e.g. it will be simply rotten flash with another static icon. Least cool, but best working.

• This is actually may be trouble. There is several ways to do that:
    1. Keep reference in metadata to original item id to obtain it's food points and icon, so it will acts completely as original items. It is not hard for food that is not metadata sensitive, and impossible for items that hosts multiple items on a single item id - I know that there is addons that adds new food.
    2. Same thing, but keep reference in nbt, it will work for any items, but make items non stackable.
    3. Also I may try to use enchantment system on original items. It will not need additional items and save effect even after addon uninstall, but it also will make items non stackable.
    4. Make an item that will act as uniform irradiated food, e.g. it will be simply rotten flash with another static icon. Least cool, but best working.

Please don't. It would make the mod useless. Also, in real life, irradiated food is'nt radioactive, unless it has been subjected to REALLY high levels of radioactivity for long periods of time.

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Please don't. It would make the mod useless. Also, in real life, irradiated food is'nt radioactive, unless it has been subjected to REALLY high levels of radioactivity for long periods of time.

Its mainly for balance, plus, its not the Radiation that gives you hunger, its the thought that you cooked it with plutonium >:D

• Didn't plan to continue this addon, but here is 1.01

Ash piles and heat tresholds are removed, there is now simple linear dependency heat -> cooking speed.
    Heat now displayed in percents against base nominal reactor heat (8500), therefore it can be above 100%, it also means you may cook faster.

Added reactor cooling, there is two separate values in config file for passive cooling (when not cooking) and active cooling (when coooking) - they are switching, not summarized.

Candies recipes are:
    Sugar ==smelting=> melted sugar
    2x melted sugar ==shapeless craft=> sugar candy
    Lollipop craft:
    MM
    MS
    M - melted sugar;
    S - stick (you will get it back once lollipop is eaten);

Candies will replenish you hunger but will not modify saturation modifier, so you will pretty fast become hunger again.

• Official Post

Perhaps the Lollipop could have a Durability, and give you a little bit of hunger when you eat it, but you can "lick" it multiple times.

• SirusKing, then there should be two versions of lollipop, one is small and one is big.

Hmm, you signature give me an idea about separate biome with multiblock candies instead of trees, milk rivers and chocolate mountains...

• Hmm will it tuns into dust if you cook it too long ?? ^^

PS:

ME:Are you Hungry ??
    Other:Yes
    Me:Ok Wait a sec i cook you some steak´s...

5 secs later..

Other: Woow It was Fast !
    But Why Glow my Steak Green ? ?(
    ME: Oh sorry Too Much Putonium...
    Other: WHAT ?? Would are you kidding me ?
    ME:No 2 Quad cells is too much for it :D
    Other: MinecraftCreeper

Beschwert euch über mein Englisch bei Google :P

• That reminds me of the Lolly Pop weapon for the Pyro in TF2. That'd be awesome.

Yeah lol. If so, I guess some Lolly Pop-made goggles should show trees as Giant Lolly Pops, Water as Milk, Water as Chocolate and Grass as Ice cream ^^. Wait ... that's called a texture pack lol

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Yeah lol. If so, I guess some Lolly Pop-made goggles should show trees as Giant Lolly Pops, Water as Milk, Water as Chocolate and Grass as Ice cream ^^. Wait ... that's called a texture pack lol

Few things:
    Perhaps a Heat bar? instead of Percentage?
    Your Defualt ID's i think clash with IC2 Painters...
    The Ash thing was pretty cool :3
    Perhaps at Higher Temperatures, you can cool everything, not just Food. Would require a Heat Regulator, becuase too hot and Food would turn to ash, too Cold and say Cobble wouldnt smelt.

• Perhaps a Heat bar? instead of Percentage?

Already thought about it, in my imagine it can be a thermometer shaped.

Your Defualt ID's i think clash with IC2 Painters...

Actually no, I forgot about 256 itemID shift, and items uses invalid id's. "Look at this shifts - this shifts are amazing..." what else can I say.

The Ash thing was pretty cool :3
    Perhaps at Higher Temperatures, you can cool everything, not just Food. Would require a Heat Regulator, becuase too hot and Food would turn to ash, too Cold and say Cobble wouldnt smelt.

Yes, ash is pretty cool. But I currently don't have ideas on how to fit all things together. Heat Regulator as I understand is too simple and therefore useless, or maybe I misunderstand you.

P.S. Big Lollipop already done. :)

• Official Post

A Heat Regulator = Something to keep the Reactor at a Certain Temperature
    Its only simple if you have Nuclear control to Keep the Temperature at a certain Temperature, else would require a Crazy Energy sensor using MFSU's and Energy Detectors ;p