Scrap, a lot of it

• 2 Quarries each powered by 2 fast electric engines from Transformers, dumping the non-essentials into 2 recyclers, each with 8 overclocker upgrades and a transformer upgrade. All this makes for a rather high volume of scrap!

The scrap is going via logistics pipes into an auto crafting table to make a scrap box and into my mass fabricator. 22 Stacks of UU-Matter and counting ..

• Official Post

2 Quarries each powered by 2 fast electric engines from Transformers, dumping the non-essentials into 2 recyclers, each with 8 overclocker upgrades and a transformer upgrade. All this makes for a rather high volume of scrap!

The scrap is going via logistics pipes into an auto crafting table to make a scrap box and into my mass fabricator. 22 Stacks of UU-Matter and counting ..

Mass Fab? Not a matter fab? D:
    Still, nice scrap setout. I tend to go for a Scraponator (20x Igneas extruders feeding cobble into super mega overclocked recycler, turning scrap into scrap boxes > New items)

• what purple piping are you using? It looks like obsidian piping to me, or the old insertion piping from advanced pipes that I haven't seen around for a while.

This does look real good. I have been struggling with gregtech a bit. How the heck am I going to get a matterfab? so expensive and the iridium is really really rare. Scrap boxes look great, especially with some gregtech items that have a chance to be produced from them.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)

• what purple piping are you using? It looks like obsidian piping to me, or the old insertion piping from advanced pipes that I haven't seen around for a while.

This does look real good. I have been struggling with gregtech a bit. How the heck am I going to get a matterfab? so expensive and the iridium is really really rare. Scrap boxes look great, especially with some gregtech items that have a chance to be produced from them.

Definitely not obsidipipes, those don't connect together.

As for matterfab, if you have Thermal Expansion installed, throw Ferrous Ore + Mercury Cells into Industrial Grinder to produce platinum dust. Then use the platinum and centrifuge them into iridium nuggets, which make iridium ingots. Or go to the End and mine some Sheldonite.

• the purple pipes are advanced insertion pipes, they put items into open inventories every time rather than randomly splitting the items between the inventory and other pipes.

Yeah, That is what I was thinking. I used to use the mod that adds them, I just haven't seen the mod in a while. these days I just make a small circuit with an iron pipe (usually a gold pipe as well) to do the same thing.

Hell, prove me wrong, Happy to be so 99% of the time, then I can learn stuff :)