A small nuclear power plant

• Hi,
    Here you are a few screenshots of my power plant. It's my first project since I discovered Industrial/Buildcraft/Tekkit/Technic mods so please, don't crucify me here ;( I am using the steam produced by the reactor to power Railcraft industrial engines, which in turn produce MJ energy converted to EU in EV pneumatic generator. I find this design to be pretty much close to the real thing. This is the LZH-condensator cooled type reactor whit the defense in depth engineering resulting in triple protection including monitoring the pressure in the primary cooling circuit, coolant injector alarm and of course overheat protection system. Like I said this is a small power station (built in survival mode) outputting 2200 EU/t but for now it's enough.

PS.
    I apologize in advance for grammatical mistakes. I'm using translator and what's left of my English classes.

• We promise not to crucify you so long as you don't mention those two particular mod packs anymore. :P

Anyhow, that is actually, a really nice design. Functional and aesthetic at the same time, you don't see much of that around here. At least...in my experience.

• I use IC2, Buildcraft, Nuclear Control, Immibis' Modular Forcefields and Red Power (this one is actually the most important because it allows you to create insane amounts of cables, wires and all that logic gates witch are necessary for the construction of complex reactor control systems). As for the screens, they are so big because I use Information Panel Extenders.