[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• ... TE already has harder recipes: machine frames requiring steel, every single machine requiring gears more and pulverizer requiring diamonds.
    And Greg won't nerf CC since it's clearly OP and making turtles costing diamonds wouldn't change that much the balance of it, it would just make you get turtles later in the game. And according to what he already said, he only nerf "good" mods (content-wise).

I'm really don't understand, how i can make computer with redstone, glass panel and stone :pinch:
    And my big error - i wanted to ask about the AE nerf, not TE. I'n AE user can make grind stone without dimonds. I'm this, many realistic result can be get if Greg add chance for double output, and add dimonds on Grind Stone recipe.
    Sorry me my bad english, i'm russian.

• And my big error - i wanted to ask about the AE nerf, not TE. I'n AE user can make grind stone without dimonds.

Considering the grinding stone is slow and needs constant punching I'm not sure if it is that OP, really.

• I'm really don't understand, how i can make computer with redstone, glass panel and stone

You don't need to understand, just not to make these computer :)
    (aka uninstall CC)

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• The Forestry mod adds bees, as we all know, and they are a pretty interesting feature. However, we still need to make the equipment for them out of wood and plant products, even when we have finally reached endgame and have a few fusion-reactor-powertowers that power an industrial-everything that produces Iridium at about 1 per tick. That isn't too industrial-like, to still have to go chop down trees and bonemeal-farm grass to get seeds and flowers, just for the bee-stuffs.
    So, my suggestion is, for some kind of more industrial bee equipment - more specifically, an ''Industrial Alveary'', that can require electrical energy to supply bees with light (allows non-nocturnal bees to work at night, as long as enough flowers/flower-beds around the Alveary have enough light too), or adjust their climate, or other energy-requiring stuff. It could also have a few slots for ''industrial bee-frames'', that have a much longer life than normal frames, and are made out of industrial materials. Maybe even the chemicals from seeds could be extracted/replicated into industrial variants that are used in the production of such equipment/frames.
    That would be cool - as then we would not need to make apiaries/alvearies out of wood products, and we would no longer rely on any plants, except for the flowers that the bees pollinate. Because really, who likes having some soggy/decaying wood piles that used to be the center of bee-stuffs, sitting next to their HAYO!-ish industrial complex?

• The Forestry mod adds bees, as we all know, and they are a pretty interesting feature. However, we still need to make the equipment for them out of wood and plant products

From this document:

Bees in a strong electric field became aggressive, stinging each other to death; communication was disturbed.

So NO Hi-Tech equipment!

• Hi, folks. GT is veeeeery advanced IC2, yes? Some recipes changed, but recipe for Quantum armor not. I think, this mistake should be corrected. Osmium can be used in this recipes. Here are some images that I drew in Photoshop :P :

So 40.000.000 Eu. I think energy costs for absorbing damage must be increased x10.

• Agreed, it seems a good Idea ... especially since it make the MatterFab needed again :)
    Although, if it has to bee so expensive, it should be buffed, and not only for storage (I think it should give invincibility once again)

I especially like the fact it makes Max Heat for the Ind. Blast Furnace useful :)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Agreed, it seems a good Idea ... especially since it make the MatterFab needed again :)
    Although, if it has to bee so expensive, it should be buffed, and not only for storage (I think it should give invincibility once again)

I especially like the fact it makes Max Heat for the Ind. Blast Furnace useful :)

Mix this suggestion with mine for a Quantum GraviMagnetic Field Suit =)
    It would grant invincibility, given you can regen the field within time.
    Each Quantum GraviMagnetic Field Suit would work alone, fully protecting the player, but all parts together has a bonus of 20% total shield (f.e chestplate only would grant X total shield, all parts would grant 4X + 0,8X)
    [Thus you can't take nearly infinite damage in a very short time and stay alive]

• Mix this suggestion with mine for a Quantum GraviMagnetic Field Suit =)
    It would grant invincibility, given you can regen the field within time.
    Each Quantum GraviMagnetic Field Suit would work alone, fully protecting the player, but all parts together has a bonus of 20% total shield (f.e chestplate only would grant X total shield, all parts would grant 4X + 0,8X)
    [Thus you can't take nearly infinite damage in a very short time and stay alive]

Greg told on his profile (not edited for ages ^^) that Magnetic Force Field would maybe be used for "enchants"-like ^^.
    Btw, do not make any mistake about Magnetic Fields: it's not what you imagine, Magnetic fields = a field that involve a force, which depends on the speed (vector) of an object, and of its electric charge ^^ (aka, not somthin that can stop any attack)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

Greg told on his profile (not edited for ages ^^) that Magnetic Force Field would maybe be used for "enchants"-like ^^.
    Btw, do not make any mistake about Magnetic Fields: it's not what you imagine, Magnetic fields = a field that involve a force, which depends on the speed (vector) of an object, and of its electric charge ^^ (aka, not somthin that can stop any attack)

Just call it a Forcefield. That holds energy particles, able to block anything excessively intrusive.

• Just call it a Forcefield. That holds energy particles, able to block anything excessively intrusive.

How would it distinguish between air and projectiles ? :D
    (Before you say "speed", just look at the average speed of molecules of O2 at 25°C, I think it's about 100 m.s^-1 ^^)

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• So 40.000.000 Eu. I think energy costs for absorbing damage must be increased x10.

Pretty sure quantum armor recipes is considered "fixed" by how iridium plate creation was changed and thus doesn't really need any extra fixing.

The armor and it's abilities are a whole different story, of course.

• Official Post

How would it distinguish between air and projectiles ? :D
    (Before you say "speed", just look at the average speed of molecules of O2 at 25°C, I think it's about 100 m.s^-1 ^^)

Speed would also be a valid distinguishment, i think.
    Molecule speed is different of total speed anyway.

Or Atomic size filtering. Anything bigger than oxygen doesn't go through.

EMP could severely damage the field (or destroy it temporarily, alongside partially draining internal storage)

• From this document:

So NO Hi-Tech equipment!

That's why the insides/openings/outsides/even the cables to the machine have to be coated in a magnetic-shielding material, that also has to be capable of shielding against electric charges. That way, the bees are perfectly safe. There could even be used some kind of lens-contraption that routes light around a system of corners, so they can be safely monitored. The machine-stuffs that have to be inside the bee-chamber are controlled via a similar system of gears and shafts, made out of... ALUMNIUM (because it can't conduct magnetic fields well), and are guided by a computer-controller that uses the camera(s), to see what it is doing.
    It would then probably have to be a multiblock-machine, so that the magnetic/electric field/charge/flux containment can be 100%, to keep the bees safe even while they are working outside the main hive. The machine would also need plenty of plants or other stuff related to the bees' preferred environment, to keep the internal-environment bee-friendly, because their souls/thoughts/emotions would be depleted if they were just stuck in a large metal box with a few flowers and constant, blue-ish fluorescent lighting. Also, fertilizer and water would be needed for the plants, if there are plants, with more or less, or none, depending on the plants or stuffs. Products would be that of a normal apiary, but also a miniscule amount of waste would be produced (else the soil for the plants/stuffs would expand and eventually turn into a soggy mess of waste that kills the plants/stuffs and makes the bees unhappy).
    All of this would be very expensive, so it fits Gregtech perfectly.
    Maybe, a tier-2/3 apiary/equipment could also be added; including a ''reinforced apiary'', made out of metals or other industrial stuffs, and reinforced frames that last for a very long time. Maybe the more internal space of the upgraded apiary, could allow bees to produce slightly more, or some other effect to them that comes with extra room. Of course, it would still need some scented wood-plating for some parts, to make the bees feel more at home, as a metal box isn't fit for a bee "dynasty"/colony.
    Or we could just give the bees magnetic-shielding armour and an included-with-the-armour ender-stuffs-based GPS device...

Speed would also be a valid distinguishment, i think.
    Molecule speed is different of total speed anyway.

Or Atomic size filtering. Anything bigger than oxygen doesn't go through.

EMP could severely damage the field (or destroy it temporarily, alongside partially draining internal storage)

It could use some-thing to detect the phase of the atoms, and if it is Bose-Einstein-Condensate, Solid, Liquid, Plasma, or that other weird proton/neutron soup, or the even weirder quark soup even hotter than the proton/neutron soup, it doesn't go through.
    Because Boron is smaller than Oxygen, but nearly as hard as Diamond, and if crystalized/denseified/made properly, could be used in a waytoopowerful-Railgun of sorts (using an iron ''shell'' that holds onto the back of the boron missile, connected to the end of the railgun via a nearly-indestructible quantum chain, so as to let the missile be launched as if it were magnetic, but not, HAYO! (well, the iron could follow the boronic-missile, it would just me crunched against the forcefield upon impact as the boron passes through)), to pierce the armour, kill Steve and his Battlesuit-AI-Module, pierce the other side of the armour, and exit the planet's atmosphere, all before that guy standing at the back/control-interface-room of the railgun/railgun complex realizes that the entire thing even worked.

EMP, however, could have a field-collapsing effect that disables the armour slowly, and at that point, any damage received slightly damages the armour-suit, with it acting slightly stronger than Diamond armour.

• It could use some-thing to detect the phase of the atoms, and if it is Bose-Einstein-Condensate, Solid, Liquid, Plasma, or that other weird proton/neutron soup, or the even weirder quark soup even hotter than the proton/neutron soup, it doesn't go through.
    Because Boron is smaller than Oxygen, but nearly as hard as Diamond, and if crystalized/denseified/made properly, could be used in a waytoopowerful-Railgun of sorts (using an iron ''shell'' that holds onto the back of the boron missile, connected to the end of the railgun via a nearly-indestructible quantum chain, so as to let the missile be launched as if it were magnetic, but not, HAYO! (well, the iron could follow the boronic-missile, it would just me crunched against the forcefield upon impact as the boron passes through)), to pierce the armour, kill Steve and his Battlesuit-AI-Module, pierce the other side of the armour, and exit the planet's atmosphere, all before that guy standing at the back/control-interface-room of the railgun/railgun complex realizes that the entire thing even worked.

LOL. Bose Einstien Condensate. I feel like being at school ^^
    About magnetic Field, you know that if you launch a charged (aka ionic, metallic, or anything that is not Neutrons/Neutrino/Photons/etc ... if the magnetic field is extremluy strong [wait, if it's EXTREMLY strong, it could even work on Neutrons, since they are made of 3 quarks, 2 down and one up, whom the total charge is 0, but each one having +2/3 and -1/3 eV]) directly directed on the source of the magnetic field (aka if the magnetic "lines" describe a circle, the center of that circle), this field won't do anything to that projectile ?
    You know, just because of that cross product ^^.

NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!