[GT-Suggestions] I still look at this Thread when I got out of Ideas for new things, yes really I do that. Even though I don't edit this Post anymore.

• Official Post

This Thread is about Suggestions to my Addon, and also contains a TO-DO-List of things I will do "sometime".

This first Post only contains a List of Links to Suggestions, which are contained in this Thread.

I made this for the more indepth Suggestions, which can easyly sink in the Ocean of Posts of my MainThread. If you only wanna suggest small Tweaks or report Recipe inbalance, then you are better on not posting that minor Stuff here.

Approved Suggestions and things I will very likely do:

More dangerous Mobs
    Automatic CO2 Extinguisher Block
    Trade-O-Mat improvement (with Nuclear Control support)
    Achievements
    Sounds
    Cloaking Field Block
    Solar Mirror Power Plant
    Personal Shield
    Enderpearl Launcher (fires Enderpearls farther). Also a Block Edition of this.
    Ghast Tear uses?
    Lead + Fuel
    Ink uses other than printing?
    Oilsand itself
    Tool Repair Mode for Crafting Table
    Fabrication Table
    Laser Blocks
    RC-Blast Furnace Recipes
    Several Dirt-alike Resources like Goldnugget containing Dirt
    Wood and Leaves Cutting Cropharvestor and more Range
    Microwave Oven for Food only, but very cheap EU-wise.
    CNC Machine
    Rain-Sensor/Tank (Drain Texture)

Fusion List
    -----------
    Tungsten (W, 74) + Helium (He, 2) = Osmium (Os, 76)
    Manganese (Mn, 25) + Hydrogen (H, 1) = Iron (Fe, 26)
    Magnesium (Mg, 12) + Magnesium (Mg, 12) = Chromium (Cr, 24)
    Mercury (Hg, 80) + Magnesium (Mg, 12) = Uranium (U, 92) / Gold (Au, 79) + Aluminium (Al, 13) = Uranium (U, 92)
    Uranium (U, 92) + Helium (He, 2) = Plutonium (Pu, 94)

Random Suggestions I might implement:
    [GregTech] Suggestion Thread & TO-DO-List

Denied Suggestions:
    Multiblock and MicroBlock Nukes

• Let stuff, like the distillation tower, work with liquids directly instead of cells.
    Actually, having your own sort of liquid transposer, akin to TE's, would be awesome. I'm ditching TE for 1.5.1, so please? :D
    Also, more advanced oil processing, more by-products and stuff useful for making various fancy materials.
    Plastic, asphalt, tar, cement, all sorts of industrial materials which would look awesome for building.
    Oil sands and stuff to properly obtain oil without buildcraft.
    Intrude more on Universal Electricity mods.
    Completely redo the IC2 nuclear system with something way better and more realistic.
    Your amazing massive solar farms that you promise us all the time.

• How about that old suggestion with hydrogen -> deuterium in the fission reactor?

The IC2 forums could really use a lot more of [REDACTED], [DATA EXPUNGED] and ████████.

I'm in a so called "after-school". It's freaking fantastic and nowhere near as boring as normal school!

• Official Post

Multiblock Nukes
    MicroBlock Nukes

D: but whyyyy

I beleive a while ago i suggested a Fire extinguisher machine, that uses Foam/CO2 to put out fires within like 100 blocks radius, not sure if that got accepted.

• Suggestion: pls make another type of translocator which output face is not to the opposite of input face (not a straight line). I know you can do that with inventory manager, but the thing is pretty much the highest tier of all GT automation blocks.

• Suggestion: Intergalactical Energy Storage Unit (IgESU)
    Crafting recipe would ridiculously hard and it can hold infinite EU. It would output EU up to 128k eu/t (customizable)

• Official Post

I plan to add Steam Engine Upgrades for my Machines, so you won't need the Steam Turbines to get EU. And yes, what you said is exactly what I want on this Thread.

How about adding your own "steam turbine" which doesn't require maintenance. Conversion ratio would be 1.5 mB -> 1 EU (lossless is 2:1)
    It would be made of aluminium/carbon blades with a tiny amount of chrome (galvanization) to prevent corrosion of blades.

• What the hell are you going to do with Osmium? The only reliable uses I see for it would be cable wiring or a Chrome replacement in really high Tiered recipes...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

• What the hell are you going to do with Osmium? The only reliable uses I see for it would be cable wiring or a Chrome replacement in really high Tiered recipes...

Advanced Tools. Still hopping for Iridium-to-Q-Suit replacement (since it can't be get as a byproduct of *common* ores ^^

Btw ... no Molten Salt, Thorium-based Reactors ? :/

I also thought of a MutliblockStructure, that would act as a Giant Transformer/Energy Storage Unit/External expensive upgrades for machines: That could be made out of LESU, Machine Casings and would, depending on the scheme you're using, store energy, increase efficiency/speed for some machine, and act as a x*y*z (because I don't know how big it should be, I think 3*3*6 would be nice) transformer that would directly feed machines with the right amount of EU WITHOUT ANY PACKET-RELATED ISSUES, meaning each packet coming in would just go into the internal storage, and that each machines connected to it [or to some specials blocks on its structure](not MassFabs, for some obvious reasons ... and btw, machines having their own machine casing wouldn't fit with that ^^) would drain EU from it without any packet-related code ... Just because I think that's be cooler than using cables, and because I dislike making uggly/strangely shaped net just to avoid EU-losses ...

Soon with Molten Salt Reactors, right ? :D
    NERF THA FUSION REACTOR!

• Official Post

A Machine "control center", in other words?

• Here are some links to suggestions I made on the main GT thread, I will probably just update this post rather than making new ones.

[Addon][IC² 1.106 - 1.116] GregTech-Addon: Taking Industry to a whole new Level of complexity! WorldGen/New ores (along the same theme as your river salts and gold from dirt idea)

[Addon][IC² 1.106 - 1.116] GregTech-Addon: Taking Industry to a whole new Level of complexity! More realistic way of generating elements with fusion reactor (Will update that post with more reactions) This could also work in a fission reactor as well.

• This is going to sound like a stupid suggestion, but there are no mods out there (that I have found) that will do this. Could you make a device that destroys a massive amount of glass and nothing else?

• Suggestion: Intergalactical Energy Storage Unit (IgESU)
    Crafting recipe would ridiculously hard and it can hold infinite EU. It would output EU up to 128k eu/t (customizable)

Just a point - I'm pretty sure that inter-dimensional is "bigger" than inter-galactical.

• Just a point - I'm pretty sure that inter-dimensional is "bigger" than inter-galactical.

I don't think Minecraft scales properly with that nomenclature. At least, I don't think it follows that scale system very well..

Probably the only reason why it's called "inter-dimensional" is because it deals with EU between Overworld-Nether-End...

Would anyone like to try a Slowpoke Tail?! Only 1 Million Yen!

this isn't about arrogance or ego, I have a block that I put a lot of freaking work into

Every Mod Author, in existence. And yet, you STILL say otherwise.

Cloaking Field Block

I pondered how to code this for a second, then realized damn, that would probably be pretty hard to code, do you have any idea on how you are going to implement something like this?

Is the answer to this question no?

Hey don't take it so hard. Ignorance is part of this generation it seems. -the wise words of XFmax-o-l

• I pondered how to code this for a second, then realized damn, that would probably be pretty hard to code, do you have any idea on how you are going to implement something like this?

If it refers to a block that cloaks any player in the area, then probably just copy the beacon code and apply invisibility.

If it refers to cloaking other things, then no clue, probably something to do with if outside the area, make the blocks render like what generates there by default, and if inside the area you see what is really there?